Airgas

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Airgas in October 2014.

I applied online through Monster.Com and was contacted a week or so later. The interview was fairly simple. It was a small office and everybody (3 employees) sat in on the interview. I wasn't asked any questions. I was just old about the job specifically; salary, benefits, duties, etc.

Other Interview Reviews for Airgas

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Airgas in June 2013.

I had an interview through a recruiter and when I got to the interview, they have you take a test with basic math, reading, personality and behavioral type questions. It was pretty long and seemed a little unnecessary for a customer service job but it was not too difficult for a recent college graduate. After taking the test, I spoke with a manager who asked me a couple of basic questions such as my experience, education, etc. and offered me the job on the spot to start immediately.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the math questions could be tricky if you haven't taken the SAT in many years   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Airgas.

The interview was administered by a team lead and not a hiring manager. There were no legitimate hiring questions administered and the lead had no education n this arena which was excrutiatingly evident. The entire interview was a joke and almost embarrassing. The interviewer was obviouslynon management and gave me a sense of uncomfortableness that was difficult to put my finger on. I should have known right then and there that this was not the place for me.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiations.