Airgas Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.5

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Airgas (Remote, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

I was reached out to from the recruiter and they had asked where I live. The position requires that people live within a certain milage range. It seemed as though they train all education levels for the role. benefits sound acceptable

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest strength   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Airgas.

Interview

Very in depth, informative, and overall a good experience. The interview took place via phone initially then for the second phase was at a local branch. After the interview a tour of the facility was given to help understand their processes and what occurs behind the scenes. The people we friendly and seem to have a great company culture.

Interview Questions

• Many various questions in regards to professional experience to personal experiences.   Answer Question

Human Resource Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Airgas (Independence, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was seamless and everyone was gracious and professional. The interview team(s) really were interested in my background and what I could offer the company. I felt appreciated even in the interview.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Airgas (Conshohocken, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, had a phone interview, then had a phone interview with the hiring manager then was brought in for a face to face. The face to face was a group interview they came in 1 at a time and interviewed me. I actually interviewed with a group of people who used to work at Accenture, which I didn't know.

Interview Questions

• Are you a coach or a player? Do you learn by doing or reading   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Airgas in April 2015.

Interview

Approximate 1-hour online questionnaire followed by an in-person interview. After much back and forth I received a very low offer which I declined. Nice people but tight with their budget.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Airgas.

Interview

Profile test sent and then called for phone interview that lasted over an hour long. Soft ball questions that seemed a little odd coming from HR people. I have my reservations about this place.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any commitments outside that would cause you to be late to work? Do you have a car or take the bus?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Airgas (Conshohocken, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with 4 people, questions were mostly behavioral (tell me about a time when...). Met with the hiring manager last which seemed strange - I would have preferred to meet with him first to get his perspective on the role prior to meeting with the other interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you managed successfully - how did you ensure milestones were reached on time, what did you do when milestones were not met   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Airgas.

Interview

Applied for and was interviewed twice for branch managers position in a local office. First interview with HR person and local hiring manager. The second interview was with same hiring manager and area VP. Near the end of the second interview I was told the position I had applied for had been filled by a transfer and they were actually trying to fill his position at a location 30 miles away . Turns out they knew this before calling me. To some it may not have mattered, but in my mind It was a very deceptive hiring practice. Made me wonder what they would have done to me if I had taken the job. Trust is important.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle employees that don't do what you want them to do?   Answer Question

Terminal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Airgas (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for the job online, received an invite for a phone interview, conducted the phone interview. I was then invited to a face-to-face interview with a regional manager. Then received a invite to the Corporate Headquarters for a final interview. The final was a Panel interview with five managers and two Human Resources Representative.

Interview Questions

• It was a round robin, random questions from all seven panel members   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Airgas (Columbia, TN).

Interview

After apply I was Contacted via phone two weeks later to setup face-face. I actually met with the branch manager and district manager that day. Interview was very informal and received a tour of the branch after the interview.

Interview Questions

• First three questions was from the district manager... 1. How old are you!?!?!? 2. Are you married!?!?!? 3. Do you have kids!?!?! ....Unbelievable!!!! Seeing how I didn't get a call I should be suing for discrimination....   Answer Question