Airline Tariff Publishing Company

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Java Developer Interview

Senior Java Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Airline Tariff Publishing Company in March 2014.

Interview Details – first round telephonic round got positive feed back. then called for second round interview face to face. asked to write written test then group of people came for interview. it last for 1 hour

Interview Question – in hibernate how will you detect update of record by different users at same time.
how will spring manages transactions internal mechanism not configuration part
  Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Java Tech Lead Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Airline Tariff Publishing Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – First step is a phone screen for half hour.
Then face to face for about 3 hours. Face to face interview will also have a skills test in java, struts 2, hibernate, UML, spring and javascript. The interview process was friendly but they will probe you till you give the answers that they only want. You might give them multiple ways to implement something but unless they hear whats in their mind they wont accept your answer. Lot of unnecessary questions which are not related to the job you will be performing if you are hired. Interview lasted almost 2 and half hours and they still were asking questions.

Interview Question – Questions on transaction management.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Lead Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Airline Tariff Publishing Company in April 2013.

Interview Details – Went through a recruiter and then through a phone screen. The phone screen was nice with just some technical elaboration on my experience, very fair. The in person interview first required taking a written test on a variety of Java technical questions. It was very specific to Struts 2 with some difficult and very specific questions. After the test, I was interviewed by a panel of 5 people in one room. I underwent a technical grilling on a subject I explained that I was not an expert beforehand. Overall it was not a friendly process and I wasn't even given a tour or greater context of the project or company.

Interview Question – The exam is very technically specific and tests your book knowledge, not strategic working knowledge   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied online and interviewed at Airline Tariff Publishing Company.

Interview Details – there is written test on uml, struts spring java javascript

Interview Question – explain current project   Answer Question

Java Lech Lead Position Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Airline Tariff Publishing Company in August 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview first and Face to Face later with Panel of people

Interview Question – Spring - When you use Singleton instance in Spring, you will get only once instance. If I want to get multiple instances which is required for my application, how do you override or overcome the situation   View Answer

Programmer - Optional Services Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Airline Tariff Publishing Company in March 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone Call, Group interview, multiple one on one sessions, conditionally hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   View Answer
  • What would you do if you worked on something for a month solid, and we decided not to use your work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is pretty much a take it or leave it environment.

Senior Java J2EE Developer III Interview

Senior Java J2EE Developer III

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Airline Tariff Publishing Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had a half hour phone call with hiring manager and tech lead. Hiring manager gave overview of company and nature of job. Tech lead had a long list of tech questions. she stopped asking because time ran out. I didn't even get to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Airline Tariff Publishing Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Airline Tariff Publishing Company interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Airline Tariff Publishing Company employees and interview candidates.