Ajilon Consulting Interview Questions

2.7

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting (Boise, ID) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed first by a recruiter, everything went well. Start questions in regard to experience and background. A couple hours later the project manager called, same type of questions and was offered the position in the call. I accepted.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ajilon Consulting (McLean, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

All depends on what you bring to the table/

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a difficult client engagement and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is what I bring to the table, and this is what I can do for the company to get the business from client and this is what my expectation of salary is in return to what I bring to the table.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Contacted based on resume posted on Monster.com. Guy from Ajilon contacted me with a specific job posting. It was a good match for my experience. Scheduled phone interview with hiring manager. Interview discussed my job experienced, etc. No tricky questions just up front questions. Over the next 2 weeks interviewed with 2 other employees in the dept. They asked harder questions, threading, sync, locking, etc. All good questions and friendly interviews. A week later an offer was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to get it bumped up a little bit with no rebuff pointing out my verifiable salaries in the past and my deep experience. They agreed, then I accepted, was working a week later.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting (Southfield, MI) in July 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call from their HR department and was asked to take a skills test. I wasn't told if I passed the test, but was given an interview with their client a few days later. The way it works is: if the client likes you then Ajilon will hire you. You are working as a consultant for Ajilon and as a contractor at the client location. After meeting with the client I received an offer letter 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wish I would have negotiated, however this was my first job out of college. My advice to others receiving offers from Ajilon to counter offer on salary as I feel the initial amount offered is below market value.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting (Southfield, MI) in February 2009.

Interview

The recruiter asked about my technical skills for the position. The list seemed to come from the company that was interested in hiring me. I then went on a technical interview with the company that I would contract for and was given a technical interview by the hiring manager. The technical interview was in-depth for the position I applied for. The recruiter called later in the week to inform me they wanted to hire me as a consultant.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have with directory services?   1 Answer

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

Simple and straight froward process.

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting in December 2010.

Interview

I had applied Monster. Was called to Interview at their office.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Checked background based on your CV. Did a simple test most questions are in Network field

IT Junior Asset Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in July 2010.

Interview

- Phone call interview - basic screening in foreign language, fit questions - salary expectations
    - Online English tests - fairly easy for people used to English, grammar, spelling etc..
    - Panel Interview - with HR (questions about CV, once again in English as well, fit questions), then together with HR and TeamLead - technical questions related to MS Excel, charts, functions, filtering, advanced functions, advanced filtering, then fit questions from TeamLead

Interview Questions

• How to find duplicate entries with advanced filtering without using any function   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ajilon Consulting in April 2010.

Interview

Initial screening done by Ajilon (telephone) - this is not necessarily helpful. The next level is the actual interview at client's location. This is mostly technical and strictly related to the actual job. Not very difficult but must show he/ she can "fit in" before the actual scientific knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Standard questions that touch base on general scientific knowledge and reasons to relocate   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary