Ajilon Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
McLean, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in June 2010.

Interview Details – All depends on what you bring to the table/

Interview Question – Tell me of a difficult client engagement and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is what I bring to the table, and this is what I can do for the company to get the business from client and this is what my expectation of salary is in return to what I bring to the table.

Senior QA Interview

Senior QA
Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in January 2009.

Interview Details – Simple and straight froward process.

Interview Question – QA Process knowledge   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Southfield, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in July 2009.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from their HR department and was asked to take a skills test. I wasn't told if I passed the test, but was given an interview with their client a few days later. The way it works is: if the client likes you then Ajilon will hire you. You are working as a consultant for Ajilon and as a contractor at the client location. After meeting with the client I received an offer letter 3 days later.

Interview Question – Basic PL/SQL and SQL questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wish I would have negotiated, however this was my first job out of college. My advice to others receiving offers from Ajilon to counter offer on salary as I feel the initial amount offered is below market value.

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Desktop Support Tech
Boise, ID

The process took a day - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed first by a recruiter, everything went well. Start questions in regard to experience and background. A couple hours later the project manager called, same type of questions and was offered the position in the call. I accepted.

Interview Question – What is your background in this field?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in January 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted based on resume posted on Monster.com. Guy from Ajilon contacted me with a specific job posting. It was a good match for my experience. Scheduled phone interview with hiring manager. Interview discussed my job experienced, etc. No tricky questions just up front questions. Over the next 2 weeks interviewed with 2 other employees in the dept. They asked harder questions, threading, sync, locking, etc. All good questions and friendly interviews. A week later an offer was made.

Interview Question – All pretty standard questions, nothing tricky.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to get it bumped up a little bit with no rebuff pointing out my verifiable salaries in the past and my deep experience. They agreed, then I accepted, was working a week later.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Southfield, MI

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in February 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter asked about my technical skills for the position. The list seemed to come from the company that was interested in hiring me. I then went on a technical interview with the company that I would contract for and was given a technical interview by the hiring manager. The technical interview was in-depth for the position I applied for. The recruiter called later in the week to inform me they wanted to hire me as a consultant.

Interview Question – How many years experience do you have with directory services?   View Answer

IT Junior Asset Analyst Interview

IT Junior Asset Analyst
Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in July 2010.

Interview Details – - Phone call interview - basic screening in foreign language, fit questions - salary expectations
- Online English tests - fairly easy for people used to English, grammar, spelling etc..
- Panel Interview - with HR (questions about CV, once again in English as well, fit questions), then together with HR and TeamLead - technical questions related to MS Excel, charts, functions, filtering, advanced functions, advanced filtering, then fit questions from TeamLead

Interview Question – How to find duplicate entries with advanced filtering without using any function   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial screening done by Ajilon (telephone) - this is not necessarily helpful. The next level is the actual interview at client's location. This is mostly technical and strictly related to the actual job. Not very difficult but must show he/ she can "fit in" before the actual scientific knowledge.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Standard questions that touch base on general scientific knowledge and reasons to relocate   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation necessary

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Help Desk Analyst
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in July 2010.

Interview Details – Checked background based on your CV. Did a simple test most questions are in Network field

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ajilon Consulting in February 2009.

Interview Details – Got introduced, filled up forms and contracts and started interview which went on for 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ajilon Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ajilon Consulting interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ajilon Consulting employees and interview candidates.