Ajilon Staffing

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview Details – Interviewed with one person who really wanted to get to know me and make sure the position was a right fit for me. After the interview he discussed the job description and wanted to make sure it was a good fit for both sides. Then I was required to fill out paper work.

Interview Question – 3 things you look for in a company   View Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Staffing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview Details – Networking is key when getting into this company, but since they are all recruiters it's not hard to find them and reach out. They are always on the lookout for someone who will be a good fit for the office since they seem to hire and fire frequently, as well as have a high turnover rate due to employee burnout.

Interview Question – The interview was very candid and no formal interview questions were asked. It was conversational, they will ask about your background and what you like to do professionally and personally then will tell you all about how great their company is. They will then bring you back for a 2nd interview where they will put you on the phones to see how well you do in a live environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer two base salaries, one for a candidate with a degree and one for a candidate without a degree. There isn't much room for negotiation as the rest of your compensation is based on a commission structure.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Hauppauge, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview Details – Asked about last job and salary requirements.

Interview Question – all basic questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Interview

Interview
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview Details – My recruiter asked me to detail all my past experiences and it felt more casual then an interview. The recruiter I met with was very nice and I felt that we could work together well. I was told that there would be a followup email with tests to be completed but I never received that email. I haven't heard back in three weeks. However, it was a good interview experience to practice how I would describe my responsibilities from previous jobs.

Interview Question – Most questions seemed aimed at whether I had supervisory experience.   Answer Question

Contract Position Interview

Contract Position
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had an agent calling our company about services, instead I called their recruiter.

Interview Question – What's your salary expectations?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – This is a staffing firm, everything is temp or contract, still waiting for them to call me about an opportunity. I'm currently employed full time, I'm not leaving this job without something great waiting for me.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing in June 2013.

Interview Details – Professional atmosphere, friendly professional people. Phone interview first then Interview with Managing Director, Staffing Manager and Vice Presidents. Total of about 5 interviews/meetings before offer given. Process time from start to finish was about two weeks. No trick questions, no games, professional and straightforward.

Interview Question – Phone Auditions; Not difficult but somewhat intimidating when one doesn't have the knowledge of job. Make phone calls following script with managers listening next to you. Have confidence, follow script and have fun.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – base salary was standard and reviewed commission plan and discussed 2 and 3 year plan with numbers.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview Details – I responded to a "contract recruiter" position, but was transitioned into considering a position in-house with Ajilon as a Business Development Manager. 1st interview was for the "contract" position which seemed to be a bait and switch tactic to bring people in, following my interest I took a personality test, 2nd interview involved an "audition" (detailed below), 2nd personality/skill test (by the end of this test I was frustrated with recalling high school algebra), 3rd interview with VP. I was told several times that they have a very lengthy interview process.

Interview Question – The audition was unexpected but not difficult. I was asked to look up companies in careerbuilder, monster, craigslist, etc. who are hiring, and then to call on those potential clients. This was simply a test to determine if I was capable of making a cold call and getting the name of the correct person.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not feel the I was a good match with the hiring manager.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing in July 2010.

Interview Details – I originally called the office to see if they were hiring on the business development side. Their Branch Manager, aware of my affiliation with a competitor, brought me in the next day for an in-person interview.

They had me meet with the team and discuss what I had been doing at my current employer. The interview questions were very straight-forward:

1) What attracted you to work for Ajilon?
2) Why would you be a good fit for the team?

After the in-person interview, they had me take a personality assessment online. This was probably the worst part of the interview process. Very boring, repetitive questions that are supposed to gauge your ability to function in the role that you're applying for.

After that, I was asked to come in for an audition. This took about an hour. They had me on the phones, making cold calls to prospective clients while the Branch Manager listens.

Afterward, I had a brief phone interview with the Regional VP. After that, there was an offer made. The process wasn't terribly painful.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit for Ajilon?   View Answer

Finance Interview

Finance
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing in April 2012.

Interview Details – Replied to an Internet ad. Initially was sent forms to fill out by email. Some of the questions were quite probing and required considerable soul searching to fully answer - a process that I didn't appreciate at the time, but after completing it, I was glad I did.

Interview Question – Please describe in detail what the perfect job would be for you, and why.   Answer Question

Administrative Associate Interview

Administrative Associate
Burbank, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ajilon Staffing in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very friendly, asked a lot of questions on what I was looking for in a job to help place me in campatible company

Interview Question – What are you work flaws?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they allowed you to ask for a desired rate, but when jobs came up the pay was way below...

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ajilon Staffing

Worked for Ajilon Staffing? Contribute to the Community!