Ajilon Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.4

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ajilon Staffing (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call for an in person interview with a "Business Development Manager;" interview wasn't with actual company I'd work for. A lot of it seemed sketchy - I asked for the description and was told he would give it to me in person.

Interview Questions

• After asking for the job description, which was no longer online, I was told it would be available in person. I eventually cancelled because it felt like a bait-and-switch to get me to sign up with them and lead me to other opportunities.   1 Answer

Temp Work Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview

Applied online recruiter called me and asked me same exact questions that he asked me in person. I reminded him of that but he was so clueless on so many levels. It was obvious he didn't read my resume even though he had it for days. Don't waste you time. If a company has a good hr dept they are not using a headhunter. On the application they ask who you have interviewed with - DON'T TELL THEM, since it's none of the f'n business and they are all about stealing clients.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience...ughhh all text book questions for a right out of college recruiter who had no clue, no business experience and sadly no idea of business development.   2 Answers

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview

The recruiter was not professional at all. I thought that Jeremy would be meeting with me today, due to the success in working the best with the man only. I told him that she had neglected to conduct the computer and typing assessment tests as required by the recruitment policy standards, nor did she ask for my 2 pieces of government id for work verification.

Interview Questions

• When I would be available for immediate work?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in office meeting. The office interview is conducted prior to meeting with any of their clients. Fairly quick meeting, about 30 minutes. This must be done if you want to be selected to work with any of their clients.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your background. Nothing outside of the ordinary   Answer Question

Time to hear back conflicted with another offer

Interview

I interviewed with Nicole Heckamann at the Mesa location and I found her to be very interested in me as a candidate and the skills that I could bring to the table for her clients. She was professional, warm, and had a wonderful sense of humor. Her questions were straight forward and I did not feel uncomfortable at the slightest. I haven't been offered a temp position as of yet but I did follow up with her yesterday. So we shall see!

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview

Interviewed with one person who really wanted to get to know me and make sure the position was a right fit for me. After the interview he discussed the job description and wanted to make sure it was a good fit for both sides. Then I was required to fill out paper work.

Interview Questions

• 3 things you look for in a company   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

Interview

Networking is key when getting into this company, but since they are all recruiters it's not hard to find them and reach out. They are always on the lookout for someone who will be a good fit for the office since they seem to hire and fire frequently, as well as have a high turnover rate due to employee burnout.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very candid and no formal interview questions were asked. It was conversational, they will ask about your background and what you like to do professionally and personally then will tell you all about how great their company is. They will then bring you back for a 2nd interview where they will put you on the phones to see how well you do in a live environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer two base salaries, one for a candidate with a degree and one for a candidate without a degree. There isn't much room for negotiation as the rest of your compensation is based on a commission structure.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ajilon Staffing (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

Asked about last job and salary requirements.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ajilon Staffing (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

I went through a phone screen and two face to face interviews with the division director at the time. He was very laid back and calm. He didn't ask me any questions that I couldn't answer. He did low-ball me on salary though. I was brought in by a recruiter who is no longer here as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and he low-balled me on salary.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ajilon Staffing (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

My recruiter asked me to detail all my past experiences and it felt more casual then an interview. The recruiter I met with was very nice and I felt that we could work together well. I was told that there would be a followup email with tests to be completed but I never received that email. I haven't heard back in three weeks. However, it was a good interview experience to practice how I would describe my responsibilities from previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Most questions seemed aimed at whether I had supervisory experience.   Answer Question