Ajilon Staffing

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ajilon Staffing.

My recruiter asked me to detail all my past experiences and it felt more casual then an interview. The recruiter I met with was very nice and I felt that we could work together well. I was told that there would be a followup email with tests to be completed but I never received that email. I haven't heard back in three weeks. However, it was a good interview experience to practice how I would describe my responsibilities from previous jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions seemed aimed at whether I had supervisory experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ajilon Staffing in July 2010.

I originally called the office to see if they were hiring on the business development side. Their Branch Manager, aware of my affiliation with a competitor, brought me in the next day for an in-person interview.

They had me meet with the team and discuss what I had been doing at my current employer. The interview questions were very straight-forward:

1) What attracted you to work for Ajilon?
    2) Why would you be a good fit for the team?

After the in-person interview, they had me take a personality assessment online. This was probably the worst part of the interview process. Very boring, repetitive questions that are supposed to gauge your ability to function in the role that you're applying for.

After that, I was asked to come in for an audition. This took about an hour. They had me on the phones, making cold calls to prospective clients while the Branch Manager listens.

Afterward, I had a brief phone interview with the Regional VP. After that, there was an offer made. The process wasn't terribly painful.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be a good fit for Ajilon?   View Answer