Akal Security Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Division Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clovis, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Akal Security.

Initially it was hurried and cursory but then, they had just won a large security contract in multiple states with a short notice start-up. When I was interviewed for promotion opportunities they were very thorough and fair. My first interview was in person and the interviewer travelled to meet me. In later interviews I was interviewed on the phone by a panel of members who were calling from various locations.

Interview Questions
    • I was given several scenario based questions regarding DOL law, discipline and compliance. The answers were required to be comprehensive. It was a case of there being several correct answers, and I was required to provide the MOST correct answer.   Answer Question
    All factors were on the table. I found out later they had a range in mind and allowed me to set the starting point. My suggestion to future applicants is to start high and allow them to work you down. The benefits are fixed but they include vacation, holidays, medical plan and 401K. Bonuses were generous.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akal Security

Worked for Akal Security? Contribute to the Community!