Akal Security

Relevance Date Difficulty

Division Director Interview

Division Director
Clovis, NM

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Akal Security.

Interview Details – Initially it was hurried and cursory but then, they had just won a large security contract in multiple states with a short notice start-up. When I was interviewed for promotion opportunities they were very thorough and fair. My first interview was in person and the interviewer travelled to meet me. In later interviews I was interviewed on the phone by a panel of members who were calling from various locations.

Interview Question – I was given several scenario based questions regarding DOL law, discipline and compliance. The answers were required to be comprehensive. It was a case of there being several correct answers, and I was required to provide the MOST correct answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All factors were on the table. I found out later they had a range in mind and allowed me to set the starting point. My suggestion to future applicants is to start high and allow them to work you down. The benefits are fixed but they include vacation, holidays, medical plan and 401K. Bonuses were generous.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Akal Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Akal Security interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Akal Security employees and interview candidates.