Akamai Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

3.5

Associate Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Akamai (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews plus 5 on-site interviews. Team matching was interesting wherein I was interviewed by all the members of the team I was to join. Final offer letter discussion call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internship - no negotiation

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Akamai (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I got a call back from the HR recruiter for basic employment history. Moved to next interview with a hiring manager in California who passed me onto a technical interview a few days later. The technical interview was rediculously - asked 'gotcha' questions, entries in dns zone file entries, response codes, host file entries, port numbers, what is a cookie, SSL certificate responses, etc. I thought the detail the interviewer was looking for was more appropriate for a systems engineer position and not a technical project manager position.

Interview Questions

• response codes numbers and their meaning   Answer Question
    • details of the dns zone file - mx, ns, etc. I answered "ns=name server" then the next question was to get more specific of what type of ns. Also what is SOA   2 Answers