Akamai

Akamai Relationship Manager Interview Questions

4.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Akamai in January 2011.

The interview process, spread over 3-4 weeks, comprised of a peer round (telephonic), RSM round (telephonic), presentation (in person) 2 face to face rounds and one HR round. I was thoroughly tested on conflict resolution, tough customer situations, comm skills - both written and verbal before the final offer was negotiated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Akamai

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Akamai in June 2010.

The interview started with a detailed discussion with the HR, to identify if I fit the role. This was followed by a telephonic interview with my future peers. Clearing this meant a 1:1 interview with the managers. This was followed by a mock sales presentation to a team of peers, manager, Director and IT engineers. Following which there was a panel interview with the director. Clearing all this led to the offer.

Interview Questions

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Akamai in June 2010.

Akamai interview process is a very stringent one. It consists of about 2-3 telephonic rounds before you are invited for a presentation and post which there is another round with the Sr. Management. The expectations are very high and you need to be a good prospect to be offered a job here