Akamai Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

4.2

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Akamai.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral at akamai I was referred through a friend. The process took about 2 weeks. First I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then was invited in for an in-person interview. At the in-person interview, I first met with a Sales Rep for 30 minutes and then with a panel of three managers for about an hour. They want to see that you're energetic, articulate, competitive and excited about Salesforce. I had a very positive experience but ultimately accepted another offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Akamai Why sales? How would you explain Akamai to somebody on the street? If we were to ask your current boss, what would she say is a strength of yours and what is a weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Akamai

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Akamai in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process, spread over 3-4 weeks, comprised of a peer round (telephonic), RSM round (telephonic), presentation (in person) 2 face to face rounds and one HR round. I was thoroughly tested on conflict resolution, tough customer situations, comm skills - both written and verbal before the final offer was negotiated.

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Akamai (Bangalore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview started with a detailed discussion with the HR, to identify if I fit the role. This was followed by a telephonic interview with my future peers. Clearing this meant a 1:1 interview with the managers. This was followed by a mock sales presentation to a team of peers, manager, Director and IT engineers. Following which there was a panel interview with the director. Clearing all this led to the offer.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Akamai in June 2010.

Interview

Akamai interview process is a very stringent one. It consists of about 2-3 telephonic rounds before you are invited for a presentation and post which there is another round with the Sr. Management. The expectations are very high and you need to be a good prospect to be offered a job here