Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Akamai
- Software Engineer (28)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Technical Project Manager (10)
- Systems Software Engineer (9)
- Associate Solutions Architect (8)
- Technical Support Engineer (7)
- QA Engineer (6)
- Customer Solutions Engineer (6)
- Intern (6)
- Product Manager (6)
- Applications Software Engineer (6)
- Solutions Architect (5)
- Senior Solutions Architect (5)
- Senior QA Engineer (4)
- Client Service Manager (4)
- Senior Program Manager (4)
- Account Development Executive (4)
- Senior Performance Engineer (4)
- Associate Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Senior Technical Project Manager (3)
- Senior Systems Software Engineer (3)
- Relationship Manager (3)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (3)
- Solutions Engineer (3)
- Engagement Manager (2)
- Senior Solutions Engineer (2)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Network Operations Engineer (2)
- Performance Engineer (2)
Senior Program Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.
I had one phone 30min call with a recruiter, a follow-up 60min phone call with a peer-level employee one week later, and then a half-day interview with several staff members the next week - the half-day being a succession of 1:1s, of which the interviewers came from my own team, and several other teams that we work closely with.
- The interviewers generally looked to my current job as a proxy for what I could do at Akamai - and asked questions about how I dealt with specific situations. They tested my technical skills in areas relevant to Akamai. They also threw in some case studies, asked me to diagram things on a whiteboard - they also asked questions that indicated they were looking for a capability fit AND a cultural fit. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Akamai
Senior Program Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai.
There were many phone screens and a 5 hour on-site with multiple people from the organization. Most of the people were from the Business Unit looking for support from the hiring group. Most of the participant were friendly enough while one asked the same questions over and over but in different ways.
- None. Most of the questions were typical for the position. Answer Question
Clean. They offered stock options because I had options from the previous company,
Senior Program Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in June 2014.
I applied for the job through the company website. I had a phone screen with the HR recruiter and then a phone screen with the hiring manager. The in-person interview was a half day meeting with 6 team members and it included lunch. The interview seemed to go well. There was nothing really difficult about the questions. Not sure why an offer was not extended.
Senior Program Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in March 2012.
Interview was with technical recruiter. Very nice individual. Informative and knowledgeable about the company