Akamai Test Automation Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Akamai (Cambridge, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

The company has bunch of asinine clueless recruiters that act like they can screen talented engineers. Let me tell you the ignorant recruiters out there. Only good engineers can screen good engineers. Bean counters should stick with bean counting. The skill of quickly answering an asinine syntax question regarding an asinine programing language like C++ is not an engineering skill. This is a bean counting skill. These companies are producing massive amounts of spaghetti code until they get crushed by the sheer weight of their stupidity. I have a feeling this Titanic will get a deep gash in the near future. More than 70,000 servers deployed. Are you kidding me? Time to short this pig.

Interview Questions

• A bean counter was gaging my engineering skills by asking dumb questions.   1 Answer
  • When did a bean counter think what is the DNA of a talented software engineer?   1 Answer