Akamai

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Test Automation Interview

Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Akamai in January 2012.

Interview Details – The company has bunch of asinine clueless recruiters that act like they can screen talented engineers. Let me tell you the ignorant recruiters out there. Only good engineers can screen good engineers. Bean counters should stick with bean counting. The skill of quickly answering an asinine syntax question regarding an asinine programing language like C++ is not an engineering skill. This is a bean counting skill. These companies are producing massive amounts of spaghetti code until they get crushed by the sheer weight of their stupidity. I have a feeling this Titanic will get a deep gash in the near future. More than 70,000 servers deployed. Are you kidding me? Time to short this pig.

Interview Questions

• A bean counter was gaging my engineering skills by asking dumb questions.   View Answer
  • When did a bean counter think what is the DNA of a talented software engineer?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Akamai

Worked for Akamai? Contribute to the Community!

Akamai – Why Work for Us?

At Akamai, "Faster Forward" is how we approach everything we do, every challenge we undertake, each problem we tackle. Most of all, it's how we approach our careers, and our culture. Founded in the lecture halls and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Akamai Test Automation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Akamai employees and interview candidates.