Aker Solutions Graduate Talent Programmer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Graduate Talent Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Aker Solutions in December 2012.

Good initial communication, answered emails quickly. It is slightly obnoxious that you physically have to fill in all info from your CV on their own Easycruiter database - this took a lot of time, and the system is a bit unorganised and complicated. Why not just hire that extra HR person to screen the CV's and cover letters as they are - it is a bit more work for them but makes things a lot more convenient for the applicants.

I went through three online SHL tests (verbal, numerical and competency) before having my phone interview which was made by an external recruiter agency. It lasted about 45-60 minutes and was competency based. Friendly interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to change the opinion of a group that was initially against your idea.   Answer Question