Akhilsky Technologies

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Akhilsky Technologies in June 2012.

Interview Details – firstly the phonic interview had been done. after that they call me for technical interview in their office, where the technical and hr interview has been conducted....... and finallay they select to the employee on the basis of both the technical and hr interview...

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Akhilsky Technologies in June 2012.

Interview Details – First i got call from the hr department of company.
they ask about my current profile and package.
i am selected for the interview.
than i go to company interview gone first class and i selected
The HR department was good and help me in interview they boost up my knowledge and experience

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Akhilsky Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Akhilsky Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Akhilsky Technologies employees and interview candidates.