Akima Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akima.

Interview

The interview was really easy. I applied online and received a call within a week. The interview was in person with the manager there and it was more like a meet and greet. A couple days later I met with HR for a more formal interview but it appeared as though it was a formality.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akima in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. I was contacted in about 2-3 days. Interviewed on the phone by recruiter and then the next day interviewed with the Project Manager. Received offer in 1 week after I applied. Quickest job I've ever landed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation necessaary

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Akima in January 2015.

Interview

Applied and was interviewed first through an outside agency. It took only 4 days to get an interview with the hiring manager. However, it turned out to be a panel phone interview, which I thought was odd

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. However, most of the participants didn't have any contribution   Answer Question

Contracts Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akima (Herndon, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview 1:1 Group/ panel w team The interview was rather easy since all questions focused on Govt contracting and my experience. Akima was implementing a new system and I was hired more for data entry than anything. Once the new Director arrived she replaced everyone with her own team. Very difficult person to work with. Not much a of team player. Went behind peoples back and would play games.

Negotiation

it was through a staffing agency so no nego

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Akima (Charlotte, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

Very confusing. Initial screening interviews several times by different outside recruiters as well as internal HR reps. The initial salary range in the posting was $100K, but it kept heading lower in subsequent interviews without any explanation. They never seemed to know what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akima (Herndon, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Submit application and conduct 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty firm in their offer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akima (Livermore, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The process started with an e-mailed application specific questionnaire. It was quite simple; a neophyte application user could have answered the questions with relative ease. The next step was a panel interview. Two client representatives asked application specific questions for about 1/2 hour. The interview concluded. It took about one week to get the decision.

Negotiation

N/A