Akima

Relevance Date Difficulty

Contracts Representative Interview

Contracts Representative
Herndon, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Akima in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview
1:1
Group/ panel w team
The interview was rather easy since all questions focused on Govt contracting and my experience. Akima was implementing a new system and I was hired more for data entry than anything. Once the new Director arrived she replaced everyone with her own team. Very difficult person to work with. Not much a of team player. Went behind peoples back and would play games.

Negotiation Details – it was through a staffing agency so no nego

Associate Interview

Associate
Herndon, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Akima in April 2009.

Interview Details – Submit application and conduct 2 interviews.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty firm in their offer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Livermore, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Akima in August 2008.

Interview Details – The process started with an e-mailed application specific questionnaire. It was quite simple; a neophyte application user could have answered the questions with relative ease. The next step was a panel interview. Two client representatives asked application specific questions for about 1/2 hour. The interview concluded. It took about one week to get the decision.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Proposal Manager Interview

Proposal Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Akima in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very confusing. Initial screening interviews several times by different outside recruiters as well as internal HR reps. The initial salary range in the posting was $100K, but it kept heading lower in subsequent interviews without any explanation. They never seemed to know what they were doing.

Interview Question – What are your salary expectations?   View Answer

Worked for Akima? Contribute to the Community!