Akin Gump Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akin Gump

Business Acceptance Assistance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akin Gump.

Interview

Saw the job ad spammed all over job sites and the requirements seemed reasonable. I was a little cautious because the job seems to have a very high turnover rate. People leave the job after a few months so I found that a bit questionable. I was called by the someone in HR to come in for an interview. I had a video conference with the folks in DC. I recall maybe 6 people sitting and staring at me. It was a bit awkward to the say the least. I quit the job after 2 months.

Interview Questions

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Akin Gump (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the position. About 5-7 business days later, a staff member for Human Resources contacted me via email to schedule an in-person interview. During the interview, I met with an HR manager and their supervisor. They asked several questions and then let me know I'd be hearing back from them shortly with a decision. They called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Akin & Gump? What experience can you bring to the position?   Answer Question