Akorn Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akorn

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Akorn (Decatur, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Spoke with HR, set up phone screen, then face to face. Once I arrived I waited for about 20 mins. The Interview was scheduled to be with 3 people, and only 1 person showed up, so the manager grabbed another person to sit in. It was very quick (I drove over 3 hours), I knew that I would not accept an offer if one was made. Well I guess they were feeling the same as I was because Monday the following week I was told they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Scripted type questions. Basic questions, tell me about a time. . . . .   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Akorn.

Interview

The interviewing process is standard. You meet with the key stakeholders for the position. You get a little tour of the office. You meet and greet. You receive some additional information about the company.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Akorn.

Interview

Was asked a few questions about myself, told about the company and what the position was "supposed" to be. Got a short tour of the building and was sent on my way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Akorn (Decatur, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

They basically asked me a couple questions about myself, which I like and just told me about what I would be doing and gave me a brief tour of the place