Akraya

Very Easy Interview

Management and Later Technical Interview

Management and Later Technical
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Akraya in April 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiters emailed me about a contract role. After submitting my resume, he spoke with and offered me $2/hr less than the original quoted rate. I went along with it but I never heard back from him. When I followed up, I was told that the client withdrew the requisition.

Later another recruiter emailed me about a technical job. Recruiter complemented my expertise too. I positively replied but I never heard back ever!

I researched and found out that they create jobs for visa holders and you can see their profile on myvisajobs.com.

Interview Question – Questions are about your visa status and rate.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Akraya in March 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very neat, I applied through internal referral program and I was called for a phone conversation was asked to come by to meet the team. I went over for a 4 hr interview and met with senior folks and team members. Within a week I got possitive response from them and I have been here since then - for past 5 years.

Interview Question – I joined here as intern, hence advanced recruiting questions were difficult for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Again it was a smooth phase and I was offered a good deal, where I negotiated a small part of it and it was fine with them,

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Akraya in February 2010.

Interview Details – In-depth, "Google-style" interview process with several members of the team and from all departments. Gave me a good insight into how the company works and the levels of hierarchy.

Interview Question – What would you change on our website to make it better?   Answer Question

Resource Manager Interview

Resource Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Akraya in September 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview with Director and Recruiting Manager

Interview Question – Why do you think client like ERP professionals from big 4?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Akraya? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Akraya interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Akraya employees and interview candidates.