Akraya Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

Confidential Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Akraya in July 2014.

As mentioned in other reviews here, the new CEO is condescending and not very pleasant. He seems to care only about numbers and doing things his way, completely discounting any ideas I brought up during the interview. It often felt as if he was trying to prove he was somehow more knowledgeable than me. Others in the company seemed very pleasant however.

Management and Later Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Akraya in April 2012.

Recruiters emailed me about a contract role. After submitting my resume, he spoke with and offered me $2/hr less than the original quoted rate. I went along with it but I never heard back from him. When I followed up, I was told that the client withdrew the requisition.

Later another recruiter emailed me about a technical job. Recruiter complemented my expertise too. I positively replied but I never heard back ever!

I researched and found out that they create jobs for visa holders and you can see their profile on myvisajobs.com.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Akraya in March 2008.

The hiring process was very neat, I applied through internal referral program and I was called for a phone conversation was asked to come by to meet the team. I went over for a 4 hr interview and met with senior folks and team members. Within a week I got possitive response from them and I have been here since then - for past 5 years.

Interview Questions
    • I joined here as intern, hence advanced recruiting questions were difficult for me.   Answer Question
    Again it was a smooth phase and I was offered a good deal, where I negotiated a small part of it and it was fine with them,

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Akraya in February 2010.

In-depth, "Google-style" interview process with several members of the team and from all departments. Gave me a good insight into how the company works and the levels of hierarchy.

Interview Questions
    • What would you change on our website to make it better?   Answer Question

Resource Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Akraya in September 2012.

Telephonic Interview with Director and Recruiting Manager

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think client like ERP professionals from big 4?   Answer Question

Worked for Akraya? Contribute to the Community!