Akron General Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akron General Medical Center

Vallet/Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akron General Medical Center in February 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy process they tell you where to park and then give you turn by turn directions to the HR department which is pretty hard to find without directions. First you have a interview with the HR interviewer and if that all goes well you then go to the manager or supervisor of of the department your applying for and have about a half hour interview and if all goes well you get a call in a day or so asking when you can have your physical done and all the other little stuff like name badge and uniform then you pick and orientation date and after orientation you get your start date.

Manager Interview

Interview

Easy interview process

Radiation Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akron General Medical Center (Akron, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

The department manager did the interviewing. He actually did an interview with me and a girlfriend of mine looking for a job also. He hired us both so we could car-pool as Akron was an hour away for both of us. He told us it was a great place to work and that working there would be much better than their counter hospital Akron City that we also had interviewed at. We believed him and took the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you get along with anyone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me full pay per hour that was the highest therapist there. I also received a 2,000.00 sign on bonus