Akvelon

Relevance Date Difficulty

STE Interview

STE
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Akvelon.

Interview Details – Interview was fast and all expected questions were asked.

Developer Interview

Developer
Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Akvelon in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was very well managed

Interview Question – OOPS concepts and trick questions

ex: Difference between using '&' and'&&' in if statements
classes and structures
keyword in c# - as, in with examples
  Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Akvelon in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked about how I will deal with challenges in the business and how productive I can be, to contribute to the profits to the company

Interview Question – what do I see different in this company that I don't see in other organizations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I just counter offered and we met in the middle

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Akvelon in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and fixed a phone interview with Akvelon. The first interview was taken over phone. In the phone interview, I was asked basic questions related to OOP and things on my Resume. I was called for the second round of face to face interview.

Interview Question – I was asked different questions like :

1. Difference between immutable and mutable type
2. Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder
3. Maven commands
4. Life cycle of Java Beans
5. What does Finalize do in Java ?
6. Interface vs Abstract class
7. what is Inversion of Control
8. How would you inject dependency in Spring ?
  View Answer

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer
Bellevue, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Akvelon in March 2011.

Interview Details – They made me a phone interview asking about my experience from my resume then they asked me to setup a face to face interview and we setup an interview in 4 days. In the next day, they called and told me that they want to setup another phone interview before the face to face one.

They gave me a phone number and a time to call. I called the phone number at the number at the interview time and they said that they are Boeing and that they did not setup any interviews for today.

I called them back at the number the called me from first and she said " Yea, I saw your interviewer walking around minute ago. Hold on, I will call him." She called him and we did the interview.

Interview Question – How to check if an XML file is a well formed?   View Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Akvelon in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was my first phone interview, so it was stressful

Interview Question – How to check if XML is well-formed.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Akvelon in April 2012.

Interview Details – Panel interview. Looks like a decent place to work. Spent time with a number of employees who confided that there is no clear direction - no focus, yet they continue to succeed. Good management from what I could tell, but way out of touch when it comes to marketing. Like, they have none. The interview process is not well structured.

Interview Questions

Worked for Akvelon? Contribute to the Community!