Akvelon Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.9

STE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Interview was fast and all expected questions were asked.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was asked about how I will deal with challenges in the business and how productive I can be, to contribute to the profits to the company

Interview Questions

• what do I see different in this company that I don't see in other organizations   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I just counter offered and we met in the middle

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and fixed a phone interview with Akvelon. The first interview was taken over phone. In the phone interview, I was asked basic questions related to OOP and things on my Resume. I was called for the second round of face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked different questions like :

1. Difference between immutable and mutable type
      2. Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder
      3. Maven commands
      4. Life cycle of Java Beans
      5. What does Finalize do in Java ?
      6. Interface vs Abstract class
      7. what is Inversion of Control
      8. How would you inject dependency in Spring ?

1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Akvelon (Redmond, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very well managed

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts and trick questions

ex: Difference between using '&' and'&&' in if statements
      classes and structures
      keyword in c# - as, in with examples

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very smooth and easy. Quick phone interview and then in-person interview.
    Staffing company that places to many different clients. Microsoft, Costco and many others. Some projects are long, some are short. For some projects you might be working with offshore engineering resources. Company has it's own specifics and majority of employees work on-site

Interview Questions

• What are the main 2 documents required for each project   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Akvelon (Bellevue, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

They made me a phone interview asking about my experience from my resume then they asked me to setup a face to face interview and we setup an interview in 4 days. In the next day, they called and told me that they want to setup another phone interview before the face to face one.

They gave me a phone number and a time to call. I called the phone number at the number at the interview time and they said that they are Boeing and that they did not setup any interviews for today.

I called them back at the number the called me from first and she said " Yea, I saw your interviewer walking around minute ago. Hold on, I will call him." She called him and we did the interview.

Interview Questions

• How to check if an XML file is a well formed?   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Akvelon (Seattle, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was my first phone interview, so it was stressful

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Akvelon in April 2012.

Interview

Panel interview. Looks like a decent place to work. Spent time with a number of employees who confided that there is no clear direction - no focus, yet they continue to succeed. Good management from what I could tell, but way out of touch when it comes to marketing. Like, they have none. The interview process is not well structured.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we're looking for?   1 Answer
    • What is it that you think we do?   1 Answer