Akzo Nobel Coatings

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern - Process Engineer Interview

Summer Intern - Process Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings.

Interview Details – There was two interviews back-to-back - one was with 2 team leaders and the other was with their manager. The questions were not that difficult and the interviewers were easy-going. The whole process took about an hour.

Interview Question – What do you believe is the best method to go about pinpointing and fixing a problem?   Answer Question

Support Department Interview

Support Department
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings.

Interview Details – First interview was going over resume and experience. Second interview was a panel interview with three persons from different departments asking questions on past experience.

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult.   Answer Question

Chemist II Interview

Chemist II
Strongsville, OH

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed about 4 hours long with 4 different individuals

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was young and didnt negotiate. Big mistake.

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings in February 2009.

Interview Details – Very detailed, several interviews

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very smooth

Chemist Interview

Chemist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings.

Interview Details – Contacted thru a recruiter for the position. Interview consisted of phone interview first, then to job site to interview with HR, manager and others in the department. Really straightforward, though HR can be difficult to read. Need to take a personality test and another test where you select which words are most like or unlike you. Good coffee served lol.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was what five reports would you want to review first?   Answer Question

Technical Executive Interview

Technical Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings in June 2010.

Interview Details – Campus Interview, CV selected based on semester marks, GD and then Final Interview.

Interview Question – A question from the related field, Polymer science, more specifically. Which I didn't studied.   View Answer

RSM Interview

RSM
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was focussed on tests of selling skills; technical skills; maket understanding; knowledge; the professional skills; skill with people; team building etc. The discussions was also focussed on key areas of work; professional success and acheivements.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Package offered was less then currect CTC.

Worked for Akzo Nobel Coatings? Contribute to the Community!