Akzo Nobel Coatings Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2014
Updated Dec 30, 2014

2.6

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through university career services. HR contacted two days after I submitted application. The interview process was pretty simple. Only the site manager showed up in the interview and he told me he did not care about my oral English, but I had to be good at writing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Summer Intern - Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings.

Interview

There was two interviews back-to-back - one was with 2 team leaders and the other was with their manager. The questions were not that difficult and the interviewers were easy-going. The whole process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is the best method to go about pinpointing and fixing a problem?   Answer Question

Support Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings (Norcross, GA).

Interview

First interview was going over resume and experience. Second interview was a panel interview with three persons from different departments asking questions on past experience.

Chemist II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings (Strongsville, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewed about 4 hours long with 4 different individuals

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was young and didnt negotiate. Big mistake.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings in February 2009.

Interview

Very detailed, several interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very smooth

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings.

Interview

Contacted thru a recruiter for the position. Interview consisted of phone interview first, then to job site to interview with HR, manager and others in the department. Really straightforward, though HR can be difficult to read. Need to take a personality test and another test where you select which words are most like or unlike you. Good coffee served lol.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was what five reports would you want to review first?   Answer Question

RSM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was focussed on tests of selling skills; technical skills; maket understanding; knowledge; the professional skills; skill with people; team building etc. The discussions was also focussed on key areas of work; professional success and acheivements.

Interview Questions

Package offered was less then currect CTC.

Technical Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Akzo Nobel Coatings in June 2010.

Interview

Campus Interview, CV selected based on semester marks, GD and then Final Interview.

Interview Questions

• A question from the related field, Polymer science, more specifically. Which I didn't studied.   1 Answer