Alabama Media Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director, Search Product Specialist Interview

Director, Search Product Specialist
Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Alabama Media Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was a three step process, I did a phone screen with my manager (a Vice President) and from that, I was given a face to face interview which was a day long meeting with most of the company (that VP, another VP, the President of the company, several sales managers, HR). After the face to face, I was phone interviewed by two other Directors from the parent company.

Interview Question – Describe your consultative Sales approach   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer they made was fair so i did not negotiate much on price, but I did negotiate on my time off. I received some time off benefits that were not originally included.

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive, Audience Solutions Interview

Account Executive, Audience Solutions
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alabama Media Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – This is a very detailed interview process. It began with an initial phone interview. I was then asked in for a face to face interview. They called me back to do a role-play where I demonstrated my sales ability. Then, the upper management decided to get involved and I went back for a third interview.

Interview Question – If you could be any cartoon character, which one would you be?   View Answer

Worked for Alabama Media Group? Contribute to the Community!