Alabama State University

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Acquisitions and Collections Manager Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Alabama State University.

Interview Details – There was an initial interview done by skype. It lasted about 2 hours. There were four people as a part of the official search committee not including the Dean of the Library. Then there was another small one by telephone. Everyone was very helpful.

Interview Question – The questions were fair and specific to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had just received a raise at my current job, so I shared that information with them to allow them to make a fair offer. I was also moving to another state to work for them so we also looked at the cost of living.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alabama State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alabama State University interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alabama State University employees and interview candidates.