Aladdin Bail Bonds Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aladdin Bail Bonds

Posting Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Van Nuys, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Filed out an application on a Thursday evening. The recruiter got back to me on Monday. Had a semi phone interview, felt more like a friendly conversation. I went in for an interview on the following Thursday, a week after I applied. The interview was with the branch manager physically, and the regional manager and recruiter via Skype. I was called the next day saying I was offered the job pending a background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in the bail bond industry? Do you have any objections to working with people who have committed crimes that might upset or bother you? Do you have any problems with working strange hours, including overnight?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a hourly rate. No negotiation

Posting Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Responded to posting agent job announcement through careerbuilder. Had an interview with branch manager in person and the Corp Trainer via Skype with him being in corp HQ in SanDiego area. Real standard interview questions with nothing difficult. Just come off salesy with a confident attitude and you should get hired for this lousy position. Got a call next day by Corp HR person with job offer. HR does a very extensive background check including credit, criminal and education. Very thorough because your handling people's credit reports, bank statement and credit cards. No DRUG TEST.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions overall. Nothing from leftfield.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable $15/hr no bonus, lousy benefits, and you have to wear a white dress shirt, dark tie, and black shoes everyday. No exceptions.

Bail Agent Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed at location with District Manager and another Manager via internet webcam.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any objections to meeting with someone accused of rape or child molesting?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to work an entire shift an then drive to a jail to process a clients bail?   Answer Question