Alameda County Social Services

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alameda County Social Services

Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (Oakland, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Appli online. Was emailed for an interview a week later. Had a panel interview with three of the hiring managers from different sites. Was a tad intimidating But not too bad. They asked five questions. Also has the questions typed you in front of me.

Over all it was a good experience. They kept me waiting twenty five minutes Though.

Interview Questions

• What does confidentiality mean to you?

What are some problems that may arise in a group/team environment?

Tell me about a time when a customer was unsatisfied and how do wish you could have handled the situation better?

Answer Question

Eligibility Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Panel Interview. 3 Interviewers. Questions were also presented on paper for reference. Interviewers took turns asking the questions. Person who calls you in will also be present to witness the interview however will not be participating. Questions ranged from familiarity of technical skills to past working experiences. Panel Interview only occurs after placement test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a member in a group that you had difficulties working with. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Clinical Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Pablo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Alameda County Social Services (San Pablo, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

long and competitive hiring process including 3 hour standardized test and interview just to qualify for an internal list of candidates to be selected from. Sound confusing? It is.

Interview Questions

• Describe interdepartmental procedures and policies for dealing with a particular case   1 Answer