Alamo Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Broker Interview

Broker
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Alamo Capital in February 2012.

Interview Details – There's a few rounds of interviews, but eventually all new hires go through the CEO, so be prepared to pitch yourself over the phone. The hiring process is super easy and laid back, I don't expect anybody with any experience to trip up here.

Interview Question – Your business plan and the people you want to add to your marketing list. Be prepared to have that in your mind ready to explain. Confidence and the ability to exude success will land you a position not only here, but anywhere in the financial industry. Bond experience will be extra bonus points.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I knew little at the time, but depending on your experience you can negotiate a host of payouts and extras.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Rookie Training Program Interview

Rookie Training Program
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Alamo Capital.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone interview. After asking general questions, interviewer asked me to prepare a business plan.

Interview Question – Quite normal questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alamo Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alamo Capital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alamo Capital employees and interview candidates.