Alamo Rent A Car

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Exit Booth Agent Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was called by a woman in Human Resources and then was set up with and interview with the department hiring manager. When I physically interviewed I was told this was a fast paced, high volume position. I had to agree to multiple shift changes. I was put through a not so extensive background check, and was not administered a drug test. I was interviewed and hired within a week.

Interview Question – If I am able to work with multiple different attitudes and personalities.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate any terms.

Sales Agent Alamo Interview

Sales Agent Alamo

Interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car

Interview Details – Mostly situational questions - tell me about a time when...

Interview Question – All the questions were the same - tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just an hourly and here are the commissions.

Retern Agent Interview

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car in June 2008.

Interview Details – came in to see mgnt. exchanged cards, phone call short conversation set up face to face normal cust servace interview. senario questions ect.

Interview Questions

• endlessly asking what would you do if a customer was upset ... and then what and then what like there is a majik phrase for whiners and con artists   Answer Question
  • senario after senario of past cust servase experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set salery no raises

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alamo Rent A Car? Contribute to the Community!

Alamo Rent A Car Videos

Alamo Rent A Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Alamo Rent A Car, you’ll become part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Alamo Rent A Car brand is owned by St. Louis-based Enterprise Holdings, a privately… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alamo Rent A Car interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Alamo Rent A Car employees and interview candidates.