Alaska Airlines

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alaska Airlines in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very average--- tell me what you have done in the past 10 years. Not many questions asked! I don't understand the point of going over what is already on the resume. The interview process was pleasant, but not necessarily useful in finding out more about the candidate. It's been 2 weeks since the interview -- They couldn't tell me when they will make a decision, but after 2 weeks i am assuming the job was offered to someone else.

Interview Question – tell me about all your previous positions and why you left   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Alaska Airlines

Worked for Alaska Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alaska Airlines Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alaska Airlines employees and interview candidates.