Alaska Airlines Product Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

I had one phone interview, which was done as a screening process. It took about 20 minutes. I had a second 1 on 1 interview with HR that took about an hour. Overall great process and great people.

Interview Questions

• 1) Can you describe a project in which you used Excel? a) What functions did you use?   Answer Question
  • 2) What skills do you think you possess that would make you successful in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair

Other Interview Reviews for Alaska Airlines

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines in April 2011.

Interview

There was a phone screen with a recruiter to basically go over my resume and ask basic questions. From there, it was an in-house interview that consisted of a panel interview with 4 people across the organization firing questions. The questions were anything from tell me about your background to behaviorial type questions. Then an hour interview with a higher up manager with some of the same type of questions. Both interviews included an HR rep who asked typical HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict on your team and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines in December 2008.

Interview

recruiter called me and conducted a prescreen then a day later scheduled an in person interview where 5 people from different areas interviewed me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation