Alaska Airlines

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alaska Airlines in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview, which was done as a screening process. It took about 20 minutes. I had a second 1 on 1 interview with HR that took about an hour. Overall great process and great people.

Interview Questions

• 1) Can you describe a project in which you used Excel?
         a) What functions did you use?
      Answer Question
  • 2) What skills do you think you possess that would make you successful in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair

Product Manager

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alaska Airlines in April 2011.

Interview Details – There was a phone screen with a recruiter to basically go over my resume and ask basic questions. From there, it was an in-house interview that consisted of a panel interview with 4 people across the organization firing questions. The questions were anything from tell me about your background to behaviorial type questions. Then an hour interview with a higher up manager with some of the same type of questions. Both interviews included an HR rep who asked typical HR questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a conflict on your team and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Alaska Airlines in December 2008.

Interview Details – recruiter called me and conducted a prescreen then a day later scheduled an in person interview where 5 people from different areas interviewed me

Interview Question – why should we hire you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Worked for Alaska Airlines? Contribute to the Community!