Albany Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.5

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY).

Interview

Called within a week of putting in my application. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel super comfortable! I got shadow in the ER for 3 hrs but liked it so much I stayed longer! They said they loved me and to wait for HR to get back to me... Waiting for HR is like sitting on needles right now & I have to wait about 2 weeks for orientation ..

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY).

Interview

Why do you want to work for this company? Tell me about yourself - your education, courses you've taken, activities? What if you can't help someone? Tell about experience at other jobs. Define customer service.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

pretty short and simple. straight to the point. Relaxing. Manager was very prepared and so was I. We talked about food and where i lived and how convienent it would be if there were ever a call in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center.

Interview

HR personnel are friendly. The process of getting resumes to managers is slow. The interview process is fast. I went through many levels of interviewing before offered a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you interpret this data (displayed last quarter stats) and how would you change anything to alter how we got those results? What strategies would you use to improve the care?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just a tiny wiggle room on salary negotiation but nothing else.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Albany Medical Center.

Interview

Received a phone call a couple months after i applied,brief over the phone interview.Was asked to meet in the hospital for a face to face second interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer games like monopoly or puzzles?   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Albany Medical Center.

Interview

Volunteer first, then. Interview. Know your area and be enthusiastic

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within 2 weeks. Quick interview with the manager. Received a job offer on site. Hiring process took about a month. The hospital only runs orientation for my position once or twice a month so I had to wait for that to happen.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center in May 2011.

Interview

Short Easy, one on one. Made you feel very comfortable only about an hour long, Question were you typical interview questions. Such as what are you best traits your worst traits what do you contribute the most for team work

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. Asked the standard questions and had tour around the unit. Human resources was professional in setting up the interview. The manager of the unit was welcoming and answered all of my questions. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Human resources offered me the position within two weeks of the interview.

Senior Systems Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center in August 2010.

Interview

I was mislead on responsibilities and duties for the job. The benefit did not turn out to be as good as described. The start day is only twice a month. The orientation is geared toward clinical people not towards all employees. If you decided to leave the exit time is high for mid level to executive level people. The is not much work life balance as they are always wanting more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult would not work with me on numbers.