Albany Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.6

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY).

Interview

Why do you want to work for this company? Tell me about yourself - your education, courses you've taken, activities? What if you can't help someone? Tell about experience at other jobs. Define customer service.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center.

Interview

HR personnel are friendly. The process of getting resumes to managers is slow. The interview process is fast. I went through many levels of interviewing before offered a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you interpret this data (displayed last quarter stats) and how would you change anything to alter how we got those results? What strategies would you use to improve the care?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just a tiny wiggle room on salary negotiation but nothing else.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Albany Medical Center.

Interview

Received a phone call a couple months after i applied,brief over the phone interview.Was asked to meet in the hospital for a face to face second interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer games like monopoly or puzzles?   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Albany Medical Center.

Interview

Volunteer first, then. Interview. Know your area and be enthusiastic

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within 2 weeks. Quick interview with the manager. Received a job offer on site. Hiring process took about a month. The hospital only runs orientation for my position once or twice a month so I had to wait for that to happen.

Senior Systems Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Albany Medical Center in August 2010.

Interview

I was mislead on responsibilities and duties for the job. The benefit did not turn out to be as good as described. The start day is only twice a month. The orientation is geared toward clinical people not towards all employees. If you decided to leave the exit time is high for mid level to executive level people. The is not much work life balance as they are always wanting more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult would not work with me on numbers.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Review of my resume. Interviewed by human services, as well as nurse manager of floor. Overall easy comfortable interview with professional people.

Interview Questions

• What are your specilties and interests in the nursing field?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Everything was by the book but they will never communicate with you if you are not selected....never. This has happened to me twice now.

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewer made me feel very comfortable

Not enough Money

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Very fair, very helpful. No quarrel with immediate management. Very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your old position?   1 Answer