Alberici Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

Technical Support Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberici (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Was called in for an in-person interview right away, no phone screening. 3 people present, HR, IT Director, and manager. straightforward with personality and skills assessment. Whole process took about 40 minutes. Everyone was friendly but did not get a good sense of how I stood regarding qualification.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to walk through a typical troubleshooting scenario of a PC / connectivity issue   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberici (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Initial interview at lunch offsite. Second interview at office. Offer via email/mail within 2 weeks after completion of testing. Testing - personality (online,) aptitude (at consultants office, similar to a college entrance exam) and interview at the consultant's office with a Psychologist to determine style and fit with company. Very thorough.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected in the questioning, but very thorough, and asked for examples to back up responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was asked what range I was looking for, and the salary offered was fair. The benefits offered by the company are excellent, including a generous (but optional based on financial results) 401k profit sharing distribution and I was able to negotiate a couple little extra perks as well.

LEED Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alberici (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2010.

Interview

I was asked to come in an interview with the head of the company face to face. Two people interviewed me and they were very laid back. They asked me some typical questions that weren't that hard like "what skills do you have for this position?"

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have to be able to work here?   Answer Question
    • What could you do for our company? Or what could you see yourself doing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took a while to hear back from them after the initial interview, so I finally sent an e-mail stating that I would be willing to intern first before they hire me on full-time. That was all the negotiating I did, but I was still paid well.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberici in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. It seems like the company is looking for just the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to submit to a psych exam   1 Answer