Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions & Reviews

13 interviews

2.7

Deskto Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in October 2013.

I received a call after filling out the application. I told them about my current situation and how I'd be willing to work there and why. Days went by and I interviewed with the at the time Desktop Lead. He asked me did I have a car and about my IT background. I told him I didn't have much background besides what I did at home for family and friends. He said that was okay and he asked me a series of rather easy questions and I answered. We then talked about the company and what to do to stay afloat. I left and then they called me back a few days later and I accepted the offer. Then a few days after that I went to the orientation

Interview Questions
    • Did I have a car?
      Are you here for the experience or to actually get a job?
        View Answer
    No negotiation and they said I can either be there for the 3 months or be there for the entire year, it wasn't guaranteed.

Desktop Services Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in September 2013.

I got a call from the hiring person, a few days later I came in for an interview. It was very straightforward with what was expected of me and my job description, and length of the project.

Interview Questions
    I was sent a letter via e-mail and snail mail. I was expected to return it and sign it to give to the HR specialist

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in February 2011.

Will be contacted by HR, be on time, there will be a math calculation test.

Through HR

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in June 2013.

Phone screening.
    First interview with director, manager and potential team member.
    Second teaching interview. Requirements 30-60 min. soft skill presentation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you work with someone that you found difficult to work with, someone who wasn't a team player?   Answer Question

Network Emergency Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in October 2012.

Called by HR person asking questions about background. Be ready to give salary requirements. Process was pretty fast. Met 1 to 1 with hiring manager. Process was fairly easy. Hiring manager asked about background and what I could do to make program better.

Help Desk/Hybrid Support Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in July 2012.

Call from recruiter--he was practically begging me to come work for $10/hr.
    Interview with Manager--She was nice and very focused.
    Call from Recruiter to tell me I got the job.
    Orientation
    The whole process took about 3-4 weeks.

non-negotiable

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in August 2012.

Initial contact through LinkedIn, phone screen by recruiter went well & led to first face to face interview. Scheduled as a mix of 1:1 and 2:1/panel interviews - planned for 1 hour but interviewers were done with questions at 30 minutes. Format was direct question/answer - not much dialogue. Did have opportunity to ask questions, did not feel like my questions were being answered. Between interviews I was given a basic excel test (online). Follow up interviews were expected with additional members of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what a day in life looks like for your most recent role.   View Answer

Staff Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in August 2009.

Nurse recruiter will set up an interview with nurse manager

Night shift

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in November 2011.

First communication was through email, then telephone. After two weeks of communication the in-person interview was scheduled. Two weeks after the interview I heard a decision

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the specific interview questions although there were some technical questions and personality questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in January 2010.

I had two seperate interviews for about a half hour each. They were easy interviews asking a little about yourself. They mostly talked about the job and what they like about the company and how they got into this kind of business. It was not a very formal interview. In a back little old meeting room. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    They were very flexible with the hours.

Worked for Albert Einstein Healthcare Network? Contribute to the Community!