Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Aug 15, 2015

2.5

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Within two weeks, had a phone interview with recruiter and in person interview. They were very nice! It does take a lot of time to reach them..if you didn't get a call back for a position, by that time you'll know they didn't go with you.

Deskto Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I received a call after filling out the application. I told them about my current situation and how I'd be willing to work there and why. Days went by and I interviewed with the at the time Desktop Lead. He asked me did I have a car and about my IT background. I told him I didn't have much background besides what I did at home for family and friends. He said that was okay and he asked me a series of rather easy questions and I answered. We then talked about the company and what to do to stay afloat. I left and then they called me back a few days later and I accepted the offer. Then a few days after that I went to the orientation

Interview Questions

• Did I have a car? Are you here for the experience or to actually get a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation and they said I can either be there for the 3 months or be there for the entire year, it wasn't guaranteed.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screening. First interview with director, manager and potential team member. Second teaching interview. Requirements 30-60 min. soft skill presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with someone that you found difficult to work with, someone who wasn't a team player?   Answer Question

Network Emergency Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Called by HR person asking questions about background. Be ready to give salary requirements. Process was pretty fast. Met 1 to 1 with hiring manager. Process was fairly easy. Hiring manager asked about background and what I could do to make program better.

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Initial contact through LinkedIn, phone screen by recruiter went well & led to first face to face interview. Scheduled as a mix of 1:1 and 2:1/panel interviews - planned for 1 hour but interviewers were done with questions at 30 minutes. Format was direct question/answer - not much dialogue. Did have opportunity to ask questions, did not feel like my questions were being answered. Between interviews I was given a basic excel test (online). Follow up interviews were expected with additional members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what a day in life looks like for your most recent role.   1 Answer

Help Desk/Hybrid Support Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Call from recruiter--he was practically begging me to come work for $10/hr. Interview with Manager--She was nice and very focused. Call from Recruiter to tell me I got the job. Orientation The whole process took about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

First communication was through email, then telephone. After two weeks of communication the in-person interview was scheduled. Two weeks after the interview I heard a decision

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific interview questions although there were some technical questions and personality questions.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Will be contacted by HR, be on time, there will be a math calculation test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through HR

Pbt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Several manager meet with you it was informal remain professional and make sure you understand the job description. Remain positive and be able to complete competency. It may take a while for them to issue an offer remain patient but be smart and continue your job search while waiting.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had two seperate interviews for about a half hour each. They were easy interviews asking a little about yourself. They mostly talked about the job and what they like about the company and how they got into this kind of business. It was not a very formal interview. In a back little old meeting room. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very flexible with the hours.