Alberta Blue Cross Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
4 interviews

2.5

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross.

First HR then Technical easy process I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week -

Interview Details Very employees selection process. I had 4 interviews with people at different management positions.

yes u can do it

Web Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross in May 2013.

There were three written tests- aptitude, personality and related technical test. The first two were common for all positions and the last one usually related to the position you are applying. Then there was an interview which included atleast one HR person and more than two technical people. They asked more than 25 questions continuously regarding the current job you are doing and past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Your past experience does not seem to match with the position we are offering? Why should we hire you?   View Answer
    • Do you want to be a technical leader or people's leader?   Answer Question
    • how do you absorb a lot of learning in a short amount of time?   Answer Question
    • why do you want to join this organisation?   Answer Question
    • which is the most difficult situation you ever faced?   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross in January 2011.

Online application was standard if a bit archaic and cumbersome to use.
    The interview was with the manager of the position being recruited for and one HR person. Both interviewers were very pleasant and easy to talk with - the HR person was a fairly young many who was fun to joke with, but was also able to professionally answer serious questions about the role, and seemed genuine . The manager interviewing was more difficult to read - he seemed to be saying the things that he should say rather than being particularly genuine.
    It was a standard behavioral interview - easy to prep for by googling a list of the typical "tell me about a time when..." questions.

Insurance Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross in January 2011.

Worst interview on record. I was asked in advance to work on a "case" and email it back before the interview. Given just a few days to complete. Was not even discussed. Recruiter was young, inexperienced and immature. Questions lame. I was told the usual BS about decision time frames - nothing, no response when emailing, My respect and credibility for this organization is in the toilet. Most likely would have turned it down simply because of the overall unprofessional behavior.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alberta Blue Cross

Worked for Alberta Blue Cross? Contribute to the Community!