Alberta Electric System Operator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alberta Electric System Operator

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alberta Electric System Operator (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed was done in minimum of 2 interviews. The questions were based on experience, skills and behavioral examples. The first interview was conducted by the people occupying managerial positions and second interview was conducted by the business partners and required me to provide examples of the work I have done before.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when there was an employee in the team that tends to argumentative.   Answer Question

Market Operations Student-Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alberta Electric System Operator (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was an average interview. First, the two people who interviewed me were 15 mins late. During the interview one of these two people was texting. Indeed, this shows respectfulness and rudeness. I would never work for such a company.

Interview Questions