Alberto-Culver

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Trade Marketing Manager
Melrose Park, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alberto-Culver in June 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with the hiring manager on the phone, he brought me in for an interview a week later. He couldn't recall much - really anything at all - of our phone conversation. No one else in the office seemed to know a thing about me. At the end of the day - no surprise - they announced that they went with an internal hire. It was pretty clear they just brought me in to cover their bases. I'd traveled to the interview yet they didn't provide transportation and though they promised to email reimbursement forms, never sent them. The entire production was pretty unprofessional.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alberto-Culver? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alberto-Culver Trade Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alberto-Culver employees and interview candidates.