Albertsons Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Albertsons (Goleta, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was simple, they just ask a few questions about yourself then give you a saliva drug test on the spot. Then they told me to come back tomorrow after responding to an email that I should get within the day. I wore a dress with sandals, and when I went back I wore dark jeans and a nice blouse.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Applied online, got an email a few days later asking if I would be interested in phone intereviews with the recruiter. Phone interview was about 30-40 minute. The recruiter was very nice and knowledgeable about the position and company. Questions asked were nothing out of ordinary, just like any other job interviews.

Freight Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview as 5 minutes long. Asked alittle bit about a past job and could I work weekends and nights. The asd and 3rd were both in the room. Easy interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Just one interview. Went in and filled in an application and went in for the interview two days later. The process was simple and easy. The manager was friendly and open.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and quick

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Quick interview with basic questions: experience, goals, availability, etc. Was very simple and did not take more than about ten minutes. I was sent to take a drug test after the interview but was offered the job after I passed it.

Butcher Block Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Albertsons (Murrieta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager brought me into their office and asked me a couple questions, introduced me to the people I would be working under, had me take a drug test, and then pretty much hired me on the spot and scheduled me for training under the condition that I passed the background test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Albertsons (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online. They called within a week. They called me in. I showed up, sat down. They asked me if I had any questions about that job. I didn't. They had me suck on some sponge drug test thing and weren't even sure how it worked. They couldn't tell me what the results said. And then I was giving the job. So no interview basically because they don't really care who you are.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us.   1 Answer

Courtsey Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Albertsons (Arcadia, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Told her I had an application in the system and she set up an interview. The actual interview, however, was just explaining to me what would be expected of me on the job. I wasn't asked about qualifications or anything. I think she was trying to get a feel for me as a person through the explanations of stuff and little anecdotes I interjected to make myself seem more qualified, haha. PROTIP: IF YOU JUST APPLY ONLINE AND WAIT, YOU WILL NOT GET THE JOB. YOU MUST EITHER KNOW SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE OR, AFTER APPLYING, TALK TO ONE OF THE MANAGERS IN THE STORE AND ASK FOR AN INTERVIEW. REPEATEDLY IF NECESSARY.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Albertsons (Livingston, MT) in March 2015.

Interview

In the office of the boss of the store with the front end manager. Lasted about twenty minutes at most. When you go in, make sure you dress professionally, best to have black dress pants and shows, because that will be your uniform. Skate and street shoes will not cut it and they will notice and look to you as someone who doesn't care for the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked, and likely will for others: A) Why Albertsons? B) What do you like to do in your spare time? C) Where do you see yourself in ten years? Very generic questions and some more personal to get to know you as a person and not simply a person for hire.   1 Answer

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Albertsons (Corona, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Monday and was called in for an interview that Wednesday with the Store Director and Hiring Manager. 20 Minutes later they had me do a mouth swab drug screen and paperwork for orientation.