Albertsons Interview Questions

1.9

Bakery Clerk/Decorator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview was so easy. It was basically just talking and negotiating the pay rate. I actually applied for cashier but since i have bakery experience to i got offered bakery.

I negotiated and was offered between 8.80 and 9.20 because of my experience which is way better than minimum wage and i was grateful.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Albertsons.

Easy really for this position all they ask you are the basic questions as to how you will contribute to the store and what inspires you to do your best. The one thing they do look for though is when you will be available for work if you have school.

What time i would be able to go in after school.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2014.

I applied online and got a call back about two weeks later for an in-person interview. Went into the store and had an interview with one of the managers where we further discussed my application and why I wanted to work there. Then, I immediately got hired on the spot and filled out some more forms.

Front End Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Albertsons in August 2013.

Interview and Hiring went very quickly. I was impressed with the ease of the interview and testing processes. I was referred by an employee from another Albertsons. I did not know however that the job would be so physical. I do wish they would tell people that.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you think you will be in 5 years?   View Answer
    Straight forward.

Bakery Clerk Interview

There was an interview, but I was basically hired on the spot. They look through you resume and ask standard questions. Nothing intimidating. If you've had a job before, they will basically hire you.

Front End Bagger Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2010.

Drug test and ten-minute interview with the front end manager. I had a vague idea of the woman that would be interviewing me since this was the store that I shopped at [convenience]. Therefore, I wasn't unnerved by the prospect of an interview. The whole thing was very plain, and I would imagine any interview for a grocery store would be as unremarkable.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing complex or challenging about the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Albertsons in July 2014.

Applied online, called to check status and was offered an interview asap, interview process was short sweet and straight to the point, offered job on the spot, did background and ssn check and drug test

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about being a cashier and how do you handle to situation   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate pay due to experience

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redondo Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Albertsons.

the hiring process is kiosk with personality test, availability submission and they put you to work if they have need for the hours you want to give them. they are more willing to hire high school students than people 30+

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Albertsons.

They called me within 2 weeks of my application. After that was hired and took a skills test and a class to introduced new employees to the company way.

Cashier/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Albertsons in January 2011.

applied, got called in drug tested and hired no interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Albertsons? Contribute to the Community!