Albertsons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front End Clerk Interview

Front End Clerk
Boise, ID

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Albertsons in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interview and Hiring went very quickly. I was impressed with the ease of the interview and testing processes. I was referred by an employee from another Albertsons. I did not know however that the job would be so physical. I do wish they would tell people that.

Interview Question – Where do you think you will be in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Bakery Clerk

Interviewed at Albertsons

Interview Details – There was an interview, but I was basically hired on the spot. They look through you resume and ask standard questions. Nothing intimidating. If you've had a job before, they will basically hire you.

Interview Question – None. All Standard   Answer Question

Front End Bagger Interview

Front End Bagger

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2010.

Interview Details – Drug test and ten-minute interview with the front end manager. I had a vague idea of the woman that would be interviewing me since this was the store that I shopped at [convenience]. Therefore, I wasn't unnerved by the prospect of an interview. The whole thing was very plain, and I would imagine any interview for a grocery store would be as unremarkable.

Interview Question – There was nothing complex or challenging about the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Albertsons in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, called to check status and was offered an interview asap, interview process was short sweet and straight to the point, offered job on the spot, did background and ssn check and drug test

Interview Question – What do you dislike most about being a cashier and how do you handle to situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate pay due to experience

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Redondo Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview Details – the hiring process is kiosk with personality test, availability submission and they put you to work if they have need for the hours you want to give them. they are more willing to hire high school students than people 30+

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Customer Service Clerk
Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview Details – They called me within 2 weeks of my application. After that was hired and took a skills test and a class to introduced new employees to the company way.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions in the process   Answer Question

Cashier/Bagger Interview

Cashier/Bagger
San Diego, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Albertsons in January 2011.

Interview Details – applied, got called in drug tested and hired no interview

Interview Question – Why should I work here?   View Answer

Department Specialist III Interview

Department Specialist III
Boise, ID

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview Details – Faxed resume and received phone call for interview within 24 hours. Interview was within 48 hours and offer within 24 hours after that.

Interview Question – Two airplanes head from Chicago in opposite directions...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A day after accepting I was called and informed the salary was wrong and it was actually higher than they originally offered. I was ecstatic to accept. Asked for an offer letter and it was received two days later (appropriate time frame).

Deli Clerk Interview

Deli Clerk
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had to take an online survey/test to scope out my personality. After passing this test I had an interview with the store director.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Service Deil Interview

Assistant Manager Service Deil
Midland, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Albertsons in July 2012.

Interview Details – interview was great went over a lot of good information gave a good description of department and what you will be doing and who to talk to incase of sexual harassment, and complaints

Interview Question – manager never trainee's anybody when starts in department like we know what we are doing figuring out everything on your own   Answer Question

Worked for Albertsons? Contribute to the Community!