Albertsons

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

1.9

Pharmacy Interview

Not much to the process. It consisted of the standard questions. Focus on one's strengths and attributes. Relationship building is the key. Discussed previous work experience, expectations and how one would help grow the business.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons.

Pretty simple. Applied online and within a week, you receive an email from the recruiter interested in setting up a phone interview. No in-person interview was mentioned as part of the process after the phone interview. Recruiter will ask questions you'd expect to be asked. They are basic and you should have the answers to them. Few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can pharmacists do to drive sales such as prescription numbers or retain customers?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable salary/pay.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Applied online and 2 days later got a call to come in the next day for an interview. I interviewed with the gm and it was so simple and he was so nice and I got hired on the spot after drug test and was scheduled for training the following monday

Interview Questions
    • A customer needs help finding a product but your busy with a clean up, what do you do?   Answer Question
    N/A

Service Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Albertsons in October 2014.

My interview was awesome. The service deli manager was very friendly, relaxed, but professional which made the interview go smoothly for me, I get nervous. However I was able to relax and think clearly to answer the questions asked of me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons.

I filled out an electronic application at a kiosk in the store. I checked up regularly with the manager until I was scheduled an interview.
    I can't remember the questions asked, but it was a simple interview. I was offered the job on the spot and did a cotton swab drug test on the spot too.

Bakery Clerk/Decorator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview was so easy. It was basically just talking and negotiating the pay rate. I actually applied for cashier but since i have bakery experience to i got offered bakery.

I negotiated and was offered between 8.80 and 9.20 because of my experience which is way better than minimum wage and i was grateful.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Albertsons.

Easy really for this position all they ask you are the basic questions as to how you will contribute to the store and what inspires you to do your best. The one thing they do look for though is when you will be available for work if you have school.

What time i would be able to go in after school.

Bakery Clerk Interview

There was an interview, but I was basically hired on the spot. They look through you resume and ask standard questions. Nothing intimidating. If you've had a job before, they will basically hire you.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Albertsons in July 2014.

Applied online, called to check status and was offered an interview asap, interview process was short sweet and straight to the point, offered job on the spot, did background and ssn check and drug test

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about being a cashier and how do you handle to situation   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate pay due to experience

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons in June 2014.

I applied online and got a call back about two weeks later for an in-person interview. Went into the store and had an interview with one of the managers where we further discussed my application and why I wanted to work there. Then, I immediately got hired on the spot and filled out some more forms.