Albertsons

69 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview Details – They called me within 2 weeks of my application. After that was hired and took a skills test and a class to introduced new employees to the company way.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions in the process   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier/Bagger Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Albertsons in January 2011.

Interview Details – applied, got called in drug tested and hired no interview

Interview Question – Why should I work here?   View Answer

Department Specialist III Interview

Boise, ID

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview Details – Faxed resume and received phone call for interview within 24 hours. Interview was within 48 hours and offer within 24 hours after that.

Interview Question – Two airplanes head from Chicago in opposite directions...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A day after accepting I was called and informed the salary was wrong and it was actually higher than they originally offered. I was ecstatic to accept. Asked for an offer letter and it was received two days later (appropriate time frame).

Deli Clerk Interview

Deli Clerk
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had to take an online survey/test to scope out my personality. After passing this test I had an interview with the store director.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Service Deil Interview

Midland, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Albertsons in July 2012.

Interview Details – interview was great went over a lot of good information gave a good description of department and what you will be doing and who to talk to incase of sexual harassment, and complaints

Interview Question – manager never trainee's anybody when starts in department like we know what we are doing figuring out everything on your own   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Boise, ID

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Albertsons in May 2010.

Interview Details – Apply online to get into the system so they can pull your personal information. Make sure to talk to and build a relationship with the people in charge that make decisions so they can think of who to call when something opens up.

Interview Question – how do you engage a team.   View Answer

Loss Prevention Interview

Loss Prevention
Milwaukie, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Albertsons in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was treated with respect throughout the interview and hiring process. As a female to the mostly male team, I was please with the level of respect and comraderie with all members of the team.
The management team was exceptional and spent much time asking questions that mostly were meant to find out who the real me is.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was regarding how I would handle a situation where a mother is stealing food or formula to feed her baby.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation, this position paid a certain amount and was I interested. I actually was told up front what the position paid and then how we would receive incremental cost of living raises plus be eligible for future reviews and merit increases.

Night Stocker Interview

Night Stocker
Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Albertsons in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and after a couple weeks, I had received a call telling me to come in for an interview. I met with the hiring manager in the office room and had a brief interview asking me questions about my future goals and my plan. She was very nice and it was a pleasure working for her.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Basic questions you should know. They are after all, about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Irvine, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Albertsons in September 2012.

Interview Details – Went to a total of three interviews. 1st was with HR, second was with 2 Managers, 3rd was with a panel. Questions were standard ,hypotheticals were given and a lot of the focus was on performance management. I was never told which department I was applying for until the panel interview. At that point, the shift I would work was still undecided on as well.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult about the process, standard "what if's".   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took better offer

Produce Clerk Interview

Produce Clerk
Lewisville, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Albertsons in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was excited to be called in for an interview. I had been searching for months and was about to lose hope that I would ever find a job. When I went in for my interview, I went up to customer service and was taken to the room where the interviews take place. I waited about five minutes for my interviewer to arrive. I was asked questions about why I was in need of a job, how I felt working with the public and if I was able to work on holidays. After I had satisfied my interviewer I was told that I would be getting the job as long as I passed the background test and drug test.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would deal with an angry or upset customer.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albertsons

Worked for Albertsons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Albertsons interview questions and advice. All 69 interview reviews posted anonymously by Albertsons employees and interview candidates.