Albertsons Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

1.9

Assistant Store Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

2 to 3 panel interview with upper management. Be prepared to answer situational questions by going through your answer from start to finish. Bring at least 3 resumes to hand to the panel. Discuss your prior work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albertsons (Redlands, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Called me in to interview a couple days after I applied. Explained the duties of the job. Asked me if I had any experience, if I went to school, why I wanted to work for the company and other usual interview questions. They told me they'd call back the people they wanted to come in a few days later to drug test and fill out some forms. Got called back a few hours later to schedule the second interview. When I showed up for the second interview they offered me a conditional hire pending the results of my drug test. I signed some papers and took a saliva drug test. They copied my drivers license and social security card while we were waiting for the results of the drug test. When it came back negative they told me to come back in a week for orientation and emailed me a link to the website where they do background checks.

Cake Decorator, Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tooele, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albertsons (Tooele, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

went in welcoming easy going lady. shook hands introduced my self she gave her name didn't offer to sit stood the whole 13 minutes but didn't know what to ask she was a bit flustered when i had questions. she doesn't work in the bakery just assistant store management or something. she asked the basics nothing about personal life other than do you have kids and reliable ride to work. she seemed unsure might have been her first one on her own or long day not sure. anyway

Interview Questions

• do you believe you can fulfill the duties outline in the job description.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons (Goleta, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was simple, they just ask a few questions about yourself then give you a saliva drug test on the spot. Then they told me to come back tomorrow after responding to an email that I should get within the day. I wore a dress with sandals, and when I went back I wore dark jeans and a nice blouse.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Applied online, got an email a few days later asking if I would be interested in phone intereviews with the recruiter. Phone interview was about 30-40 minute. The recruiter was very nice and knowledgeable about the position and company. Questions asked were nothing out of ordinary, just like any other job interviews.

Freight Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview as 5 minutes long. Asked alittle bit about a past job and could I work weekends and nights. The asd and 3rd were both in the room. Easy interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Just one interview. Went in and filled in an application and went in for the interview two days later. The process was simple and easy. The manager was friendly and open.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and quick

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Quick interview with basic questions: experience, goals, availability, etc. Was very simple and did not take more than about ten minutes. I was sent to take a drug test after the interview but was offered the job after I passed it.

Butcher Block Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons (Murrieta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager brought me into their office and asked me a couple questions, introduced me to the people I would be working under, had me take a drug test, and then pretty much hired me on the spot and scheduled me for training under the condition that I passed the background test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albertsons (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online. They called within a week. They called me in. I showed up, sat down. They asked me if I had any questions about that job. I didn't. They had me suck on some sponge drug test thing and weren't even sure how it worked. They couldn't tell me what the results said. And then I was giving the job. So no interview basically because they don't really care who you are.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us.   1 Answer