Albertsons Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 1, 2014
75 interviews

1.9

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2014.

I applied online and got a call back about two weeks later for an in-person interview. Went into the store and had an interview with one of the managers where we further discussed my application and why I wanted to work there. Then, I immediately got hired on the spot and filled out some more forms.

Front End Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Albertsons in August 2013.

Interview and Hiring went very quickly. I was impressed with the ease of the interview and testing processes. I was referred by an employee from another Albertsons. I did not know however that the job would be so physical. I do wish they would tell people that.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you think you will be in 5 years?   View Answer
    Straight forward.

Bakery Clerk Interview

There was an interview, but I was basically hired on the spot. They look through you resume and ask standard questions. Nothing intimidating. If you've had a job before, they will basically hire you.

Front End Bagger Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2010.

Drug test and ten-minute interview with the front end manager. I had a vague idea of the woman that would be interviewing me since this was the store that I shopped at [convenience]. Therefore, I wasn't unnerved by the prospect of an interview. The whole thing was very plain, and I would imagine any interview for a grocery store would be as unremarkable.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing complex or challenging about the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Albertsons in July 2014.

Applied online, called to check status and was offered an interview asap, interview process was short sweet and straight to the point, offered job on the spot, did background and ssn check and drug test

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about being a cashier and how do you handle to situation   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate pay due to experience

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redondo Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Albertsons.

the hiring process is kiosk with personality test, availability submission and they put you to work if they have need for the hours you want to give them. they are more willing to hire high school students than people 30+

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Albertsons.

They called me within 2 weeks of my application. After that was hired and took a skills test and a class to introduced new employees to the company way.

Cashier/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Albertsons in January 2011.

applied, got called in drug tested and hired no interview

Department Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Albertsons.

Faxed resume and received phone call for interview within 24 hours. Interview was within 48 hours and offer within 24 hours after that.

Interview Questions
    • Two airplanes head from Chicago in opposite directions...   View Answer
    A day after accepting I was called and informed the salary was wrong and it was actually higher than they originally offered. I was ecstatic to accept. Asked for an offer letter and it was received two days later (appropriate time frame).

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2010.

I had to take an online survey/test to scope out my personality. After passing this test I had an interview with the store director.

Interview Questions

Worked for Albertsons? Contribute to the Community!