Albertsons Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014
Updated Sep 30, 2014

1.9

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Applied online and 2 days later got a call to come in the next day for an interview. I interviewed with the gm and it was so simple and he was so nice and I got hired on the spot after drug test and was scheduled for training the following monday

Interview Questions
    • A customer needs help finding a product but your busy with a clean up, what do you do?   Answer Question
    N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons.

I filled out an electronic application at a kiosk in the store. I checked up regularly with the manager until I was scheduled an interview.
    I can't remember the questions asked, but it was a simple interview. I was offered the job on the spot and did a cotton swab drug test on the spot too.

Bakery Clerk/Decorator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview was so easy. It was basically just talking and negotiating the pay rate. I actually applied for cashier but since i have bakery experience to i got offered bakery.

I negotiated and was offered between 8.80 and 9.20 because of my experience which is way better than minimum wage and i was grateful.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Albertsons.

Easy really for this position all they ask you are the basic questions as to how you will contribute to the store and what inspires you to do your best. The one thing they do look for though is when you will be available for work if you have school.

What time i would be able to go in after school.

Bakery Clerk Interview

There was an interview, but I was basically hired on the spot. They look through you resume and ask standard questions. Nothing intimidating. If you've had a job before, they will basically hire you.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Albertsons in July 2014.

Applied online, called to check status and was offered an interview asap, interview process was short sweet and straight to the point, offered job on the spot, did background and ssn check and drug test

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about being a cashier and how do you handle to situation   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate pay due to experience

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons in June 2014.

I applied online and got a call back about two weeks later for an in-person interview. Went into the store and had an interview with one of the managers where we further discussed my application and why I wanted to work there. Then, I immediately got hired on the spot and filled out some more forms.

Front End Bagger Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Albertsons in June 2014.

The filled out the interview online, and called the next day to talk to a manager (they give the jobs to the people who call them and persist, by the way). We talked and scheduled a day for us to meet and for her to interview me. It was extremely simple, she asked me a few questions, had me sign a couple papers consenting to a drug test, and then scheduled me to do orientation the next week, where I watched orientation videos with a group of other just-hired people.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Albertsons.

the hiring process is kiosk with personality test, availability submission and they put you to work if they have need for the hours you want to give them. they are more willing to hire high school students than people 30+

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Albertsons in May 2014.

After completing the online application, I went in to introduce myself to the front end manager. She set an interview appointment with me right then. The interview was lengthy but not intimidating. The manager was new to her position and let me know that; she was warm and it was easy talking to her. By interview's end, she told me to go think about whether I wanted the job overnight. It has been a pleasure to work for her.

Interview Questions
    • Do I understand that, as a new employee, I will have to work all holidays?   View Answer
    I negotiated time off for two already planned trips.