Albertsons GROCERY Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

1.1

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons (Federal Way, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

After online application where you have to answer questions for the truth test, there was a 30 minute in person interview at the store you applied for. You usually interview with the store director and assistant store director and maybe the front end manager if your applying for a cashier job. All interviews require to people present so usually it is the director and assistant.

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons (Chula Vista, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

i filled out the application late night inside of the store. I called back the next day and got a interview the same day. came in saw the manager and she showed me in the office where she asked me two questions about my availability and would i be able to complete the tasks (as she named them off) i areed and i was immediately hired.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albertsons (Seattle, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

No thrills interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when have multiple tight deadlines, how did you achieve them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons (Delray Beach, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

I got called by a friend who worked for the company. She said they were hiring and that I should apply. So I went online and filled out the application, which took about half an hour, and got called the same day for an interview. I got there and they told me that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons (Largo, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

Talked to the Store Director and gave him my transfer application. He asked me when I was available and I told him. Got the position right after. Easy!

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons (Eugene, OR) in March 2008.

Interview

Short and sweet. I went in and asked for the grocery manager. I introduced myself and personally handed the grocery manager my application. He pulled me aside and did an impromptu interview next to the customer service area. He asked about 10 questions related to cashiering and working at a grocery store. I did not have grocery experience but have about 2 years of cashier experience. I was honest and did not exaggerate any of my experience or downplay anything.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too bad just about how I would handle customer complaints and what I would I do to make a customer happy.   1 Answer

Grocery Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons in June 2009.

Interview

Went into the store and met with the human resources manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What is something you are proud of?   1 Answer