Albertsons Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

1.9

Service Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Albertsons (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

My interview was awesome. The service deli manager was very friendly, relaxed, but professional which made the interview go smoothly for me, I get nervous. However I was able to relax and think clearly to answer the questions asked of me.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons (Springfield, OR).

Interview

I filled out an electronic application at a kiosk in the store. I checked up regularly with the manager until I was scheduled an interview.
    I can't remember the questions asked, but it was a simple interview. I was offered the job on the spot and did a cotton swab drug test on the spot too.

Bakery Clerk/Decorator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Albertsons (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview was so easy. It was basically just talking and negotiating the pay rate. I actually applied for cashier but since i have bakery experience to i got offered bakery.

Negotiation

I negotiated and was offered between 8.80 and 9.20 because of my experience which is way better than minimum wage and i was grateful.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Easy really for this position all they ask you are the basic questions as to how you will contribute to the store and what inspires you to do your best. The one thing they do look for though is when you will be available for work if you have school.

Negotiation

What time i would be able to go in after school.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Interview

There was an interview, but I was basically hired on the spot. They look through you resume and ask standard questions. Nothing intimidating. If you've had a job before, they will basically hire you.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Albertsons in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, called to check status and was offered an interview asap, interview process was short sweet and straight to the point, offered job on the spot, did background and ssn check and drug test

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike most about being a cashier and how do you handle to situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate pay due to experience

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about two weeks later for an in-person interview. Went into the store and had an interview with one of the managers where we further discussed my application and why I wanted to work there. Then, I immediately got hired on the spot and filled out some more forms.

Front End Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Albertsons in June 2014.

Interview

The filled out the interview online, and called the next day to talk to a manager (they give the jobs to the people who call them and persist, by the way). We talked and scheduled a day for us to meet and for her to interview me. It was extremely simple, she asked me a few questions, had me sign a couple papers consenting to a drug test, and then scheduled me to do orientation the next week, where I watched orientation videos with a group of other just-hired people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Albertsons (Tempe, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

it was quick and easy. there were no problems. The hiring manager may have appeared to be a little bit intimidating but in the end I saw her interact with other employees and knew I had nothing to worry about

Interview Questions

• will you be able to work the holidays?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Albertsons (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

the hiring process is kiosk with personality test, availability submission and they put you to work if they have need for the hours you want to give them. they are more willing to hire high school students than people 30+