Albertsons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Customer Service Clerk
Prescott Valley, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Albertsons in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interview is very uncomfortable having to sit in a tiny office with two to four managers at a time staring you down and grilling you like a crime suspect. Hiring paperwork and pre employment videos took awhile but not bad at all.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked one really   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one

University Place, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Albertsons in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview Process was somewhat brief, they ask you a few questions about yourself such as how long you plan on staying with the company.

Interview Question – One word to describe yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating, accept the job if you need it.

Interviewed at Albertsons

Interview Details – It was an easy interview.

Interview Question – How to deal with hard customers.   Answer Question

Starbucks Barista Interview

Saugus, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Albertsons in July 2011.

Interview Details – There was no real interview I just came in and was hired on the spot. They asked about previous experience and then gave me a drug test. Although the managers are surprisingly organized this was surely a shortcome in their op system.

Interview Question – I guess the most difficult was the only question they asked me, my experience   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Albertsons in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call a few weeks later for an interview. I went in the next day spoke with the front end manager for about 15 minutes briefly about my previous experience. I was told this was for a different position then that I applied for and was told what was expected for that position. I was asked a what would you do in this situation question. Then the manager stated that she had another person to interview and wanted me to wait there for about 10 minutes til she was done. I waited. While waiting another manager came over and talked with me and stated that they were waiting for the bookkeeper so I could sign papers and take a drug test. I was surprised and the second manager said, " Oh, I thought she told you that you're hired. Act surprised" I waited about 30 minutes for the bookkeeper and proceeded with the drug test and some paper work.

Interview Question – The question was... During my previous job did I have an encounter with a person that was very upset about something and if so what did I do to solve the issue?   View Answer

Courtesy Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview Details – Completed their online application and then followed up by phone. Interviewed with assistant store director, who said they would follow up. They never did, so I made the follow-up calls. I needed the work, so I didn't have the luxury of waiting by the phone. I went back in for the drug screen and the background check, both of which were clear. I was told I would be called back the following day for training, and never got the call. I ended up calling them. In total, it took about three weeks to even get hired because of all the following up and phone tag. Typically, if a candidate never follows up when asked to, they don't get the job, and yet management can blow off following up with a candidate with no consequence. If I didn't need the work so badly, I would have run the other way.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. Anyone with a two-digit IQ could have done well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation since hourly employees have a collective bargaining agreement; wages are established by the union.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Albertsons in May 2011.

Interview Details – Technically my sister helped out in the process, but I submitted an online application and got called a few days after and then got an interview.

Interview Question – There were none, every question was pretty easy.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Eugene, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Albertsons in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted professionally. Consisted of four individuals that took turns asking questions. The questions were fairly standard and were mostly focused on past work experience and future goals. The individuals were fairly relaxed which was appreciative, since interviews can sometimes be extremely intimidating. Overall the experience was good.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was pertaining to multi-store supervisor experience.   Answer Question

Open Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Albertsons in August 2013.

Interview Details – There wasnt really any process or interview I filled out an application online, walked into to give them a resume and they pretty much asked me to bring my id and social security and the lab would call me to drug test. The lab never did call.

Procurement Clerk Interview

Tolleson, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Albertsons in June 2009.

Interview Details – Applied Internally.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albertsons