Albertsons Savon Pharmacy

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy

Staff Pharmacist Interview

I got my initial interview with a pharmacist at the job fair while in school. from there, I had a follow-up interview with the District manager. My interviewer was very nice and none of the questions were tricky.

Interview Questions
    • Name something that you do not like about being a pharmacist.   Answer Question

Albertsons Savon Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy.

not your typical interview. most questions are, "can you work these hours?" "do you have reliable transportation?"

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy.

I applied online and received an email regarding a phone interview. The interview was simple. We spoke about my experiences and where I see myself in the future. We also spoke about the position and the company. I received an offer after the phone interview. The whole process did not take very long...maybe a couple weeks. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Started with tell me about yourself and went on from there.   Answer Question

Location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy in January 2012.

Interview process was straight forward. Phone interview, questions were extremely basic. Why Supervalu, Strengths, Weaknesses, Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.

Interview Questions
    Tried to negotiate, because of the current market (so they said), no can do. Kind of disappointed by this as the cost of living is higher in the city I took the job in than my current city.

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy in December 2010.

Job application through kiosk in lobby, interview with manager, and drug test. The process is a standard one I am sure throughout similar companies. But I am driven to be the best at what I do and I think the process should be more detailed and rigorous.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy in May 2010.

They just asked about your availability and helped me schedule a drug test.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy in March 2009.

typical management type questions

Clerk Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy in February 2009.

Long application online. So 1:1 interview was not necessary. Basically it was a vacant position that needed to be filled quick. So store manager just called me in and introduced me to the staff. Asked me when I can work and all that. I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you be able to use your work skills in pharmacy environment?   View Answer
    Not negotiable.