Albourne Partners Limited

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Albourne Partners Limited.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straight forward. I had four phone interviews followed by four 30 minute office interviews. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely bright. Many of the senior people came from top firms and the younger employees were impressive (top schools) but lacked industry experience. The culture seemed extremely laid back and unpretentious. It was clear they were looking for a very specific fit (someone who is very bright but doesn't have a ton of energy). I got the sense that the organization is filled with people who could be top Wall Street professionals but favor flexibility and work/life balance.

Interview Question – Analyzed a fake hedge fund portfolio for about an hour, best investment ideas, etc...   Answer Question

Worked for Albourne Partners Limited? Contribute to the Community!