Albourne Partners Limited

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albourne Partners Limited

Candidate Interview Review

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Albourne Partners Limited.

The process was pretty straight forward. I had four phone interviews followed by four 30 minute office interviews. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely bright. Many of the senior people came from top firms and the younger employees were impressive (top schools) but lacked industry experience. The culture seemed extremely laid back and unpretentious. It was clear they were looking for a very specific fit (someone who is very bright but doesn't have a ton of energy). I got the sense that the organization is filled with people who could be top Wall Street professionals but favor flexibility and work/life balance.

Interview Questions
    • Analyzed a fake hedge fund portfolio for about an hour, best investment ideas, etc...   Answer Question