Alcatel-Lucent Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one face to face. The process took approximately 3 weeks. Overall, it was a pleasant process with quick decision making. Questions were pretty standard and related to the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain my prior experiences related to the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alcatel-Lucent

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview. Started off with ppt then written test. Consisted of apti, C, comp architecture & devices. Paper was bit difficult. Less number of shortlists for interview. Interview was a 1:2 panel type. Comfort and relaxing interview. concentrated on ideas and problem solving. Overall it was one of the best interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you cut a rectangular cake into two equal pieces when a rectangular piece has already been cut out of it? The cut piece can be of any size and orientation. You are only allowed to make one straight cut.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Ernākulam (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

i got call from HR regarding the vacant position.i said am intersted in the position.i had technical interview over phone.he asked about questions related to my work experience and SDH.HR called and confirmed the offer.

Negotiation

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in July 2011.

Interview

Very short, My knowledge about the position and group.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your personal life knowing your are on long term travel.   1 Answer

Low salary

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Initially, i get to know about a vacancy in this company from my known. Then, discussion about the profile & then telephonic interview.
    Personal interview is scheduled & I was confirmed after 1 month of interview.

Interview Questions

• Is it comfortable to go in management sort of job from engineering?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Pudong, Shanghai (China)) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewers were very nice, including HR

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Bangalore (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

This was a one day interview. The panel was well prepared and asked right questions.

Interview Questions

• Found it difficult to answer a specifics of an very old project. But managed it somehow :)   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Lisbonne, Hainaut (Belgium)) in February 2009.

Interview

Had a phone first which was generally competence based followed by panel interview. This was later followed by 2 phone interviews. Question were generally standardised.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in January 2009.

Interview

A very easy interview. Interviewing was targetting at some basic skills required for the JOB, debugging approach, Logical and analytical thinking . Best part was that at the end of nterview, i was comunicated by the interviewer himself that i am thru and getting in for the next round. My First round was an phone interview ,as i was located in a different city, the second round was thru video conferencing. There were two interview for each round .Third round was an HR round and in next 4 days i had the offer .Not very good, but decent one, offered during recession .

Interview Questions

• How long you are going to stay with us ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not exactly .

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in January 2009.

Interview

I submitted the resume in career fair on campus, and got call from HR in Alcatel-lucent. everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.