Alcatel-Lucent

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ernākulam (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in February 2012.

Interview Details – i got call from HR regarding the vacant position.i said am intersted in the position.i had technical interview over phone.he asked about questions related to my work experience and SDH.HR called and confirmed the offer.

Interview Question – no   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in October 2009.

Interview Details – This was a one day interview. The panel was well prepared and asked right questions.

Interview Question – Found it difficult to answer a specifics of an very old project. But managed it somehow :)   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was a campus interview. Started off with ppt then written test. Consisted of apti, C, comp architecture & devices. Paper was bit difficult. Less number of shortlists for interview. Interview was a 1:2 panel type. Comfort and relaxing interview. concentrated on ideas and problem solving. Overall it was one of the best interviews.

Interview Question – How would you cut a rectangular cake into two equal pieces when a rectangular piece has already been cut out of it? The cut piece can be of any size and orientation. You are only allowed to make one straight cut.   View Answer

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in June 2008.

Interview Details – It was very lengthy we went through many interviews and it was hard but I persisted. I had a hard time making sure that the people I talked with were ok for the position.

Interview Question – What is a waveguide?   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initially, i get to know about a vacancy in this company from my known. Then, discussion about the profile & then telephonic interview.
Personal interview is scheduled & I was confirmed after 1 month of interview.

Interview Question – Is it comfortable to go in management sort of job from engineering?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Pudong, Shanghai (China)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were very nice, including HR

Interview Question – Nothing very unusual   View Answer

Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very short, My knowledge about the position and group.

Interview Question – How do you organize your personal life knowing your are on long term travel.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Low salary

Engineering

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in January 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted the resume in career fair on campus, and got call from HR in Alcatel-lucent. everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Question – what projects did you do?   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in July 2008.

Interview Details – first phone interview, then IQ test and then 1:1 interview.
phone interview just let you know when and where the interview will be held.
IQ test for your basic logical ability and some personality.
1:1 interview is general

Interview Question – why you want to find a job in this field? what make u special for this job?   Answer Question

Lisbonne, Hainaut (Belgium)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in February 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone first which was generally competence based followed by panel interview. This was later followed by 2 phone interviews. Question were generally standardised.

Worked for Alcatel-Lucent? Contribute to the Community!