Alcatel-Lucent Interview Questions in Kanata, ON

Updated Jul 5, 2015

2.6

Customer Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied though online posting on alcatel website. They contacted me after 2 months. A tech lead contacted through email asking for scheduling telephonic interview. The call went for roughly 25 mins.We discussed about the position and my previous work experience and education background. Followed with some technical questions. He said he will contact me next week, but I never got a call from them even though I answered all his questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were mostly related to unix how to check disk space, how to check db name, cpu stat. Very simple and basic question. Its was mostly like a rapid fire round. He also asked me some questions on java and how to schedule automated linux scripts.   1 Answer

Junior Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

nearly 1 hr. discussion of my project experience on my resume. The group of interview consist of 3 people. Describe the desire of my career and expectation on the surrounding. OSPF model has been asked. The other questions are more related to the specific details inside a typical projects.

Sales Administration Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and pleasant interview. Was interviewed by hiring manager plus another person, not sure what their part was. Basic questions about work experience and ability to work in a team and to work under pressure.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

The recruiter arranged the interview with the hiring manager. One-on-one casual conversation with a senior member of the team. HR style interview, introduction and confirmation of previous work experience. No difficult question, techincal or non-technical.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Well, the people interview me is a team leader and his collegue. They are nice but they say I'm lack of communication skill. First I did a online skill test and a short phone interview, then after I did the skill test, I was invited to face to face interview.