Alcatel-Lucent

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was a former employee albeit with a different division. Interview was 1:1 with my then would be manager. It was primarily behavioral and some work-related. They got to know the people i worked with and then my check was done internally before I was offered the job. I spoke to my peer as well and by then it was a foregone conclusion that I had the job. So really doing well in my previous stint, having the right connections and referrals within helped me get this job.

Interview Question – How good are you in powerpoint presentations?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes easy negotiation phase and was given what I asked as far as my base salary was concerned. I asked for a bit more in signing bonus and that was accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcatel-Lucent

Worked for Alcatel-Lucent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcatel-Lucent Marketing Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alcatel-Lucent employees and interview candidates.