Alcatel-Lucent Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in July 2014.

Applied through a online job board. Got a call for phone interview in a week.
    Interviewer was friendly and discussed every question with me. But they took a long time to get back to me. Otherwise it was an overall good experience.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in November 2008.

My case was specific to the requirement (prepaid software suite of Alcatel-Lucent) since I had 5 years of experience on their product in India. Questions were only on Alcatel OSP, the product suite, and the projects I worked on using that product for various telecom operators.

Interview Questions
    • What operator sites did I work on and what kind of network protocol issues did I resolve?   View Answer
    I wasn't in a good negotiating stage due to the market. They offered my $87500 per annum, I asked for $90000 and they agreed.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summit, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summit, NJ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alcatel-Lucent in June 2008.

Applied through online profile creation for a specific job. Received a call 2wks later regarding the position. HR recruiter arranged for a call back time. Upon call back, we discussed my background and some details of the job.

After the conversation, the next day I indicated that the position was not of interest to me and declined to proceed.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict regarding the time required to complete a task   Answer Question

Product focus was not of interest to me at that point in my career