Alcatel Shanghai Bell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alcatel Shanghai Bell in January 2011.

Interview Details – I have been asked for some very simple questions, no technique. My boss said it is OK, you do not know everything.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Field Supervisor Interview

Field Supervisor
Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Alcatel Shanghai Bell in April 2008.

Interview Details – They asked about the experience and started to introduce the company itself. The interview was typically behavior type. And in my view, they do not really care the background only if you were engineering background.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project you have ever done.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alcatel Shanghai Bell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcatel Shanghai Bell interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alcatel Shanghai Bell employees and interview candidates.