Alcimed Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2014

2.5

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alcimed in April 2014.

After sending in a cover letter and CV, was asked to fill in a bizarre application form with one word answers. First round was a group interview. After introducing ourselves we were asked to fire questions at the manager, then a presentation based on 4 or 5 slides and writing a whole A4 page of motivation letter about why we want to join the company. Very strange process. Manager appeared to be very young and unprofessional and came across as very uninterested during the candidate presentations which was off putting, also ridiculously tried to use "start up" to explain everything from the low salary, the hours staff are expected to work to the size of the office (tiny space with one desk and no computers, only laptops) even though the company has been around for 20+ years.

Other Interview Reviews for Alcimed

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cologne (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alcimed in June 2014.

It was a group interview (10 persons) in Office cologne. The interview process is quite simple including self introduction, Q&A, 2 minutes presetation of a case report. All together it took 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • It was difficult to present 5 slices of case Report in 2 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Alcimed in May 2014.

The hiring process is quite east, just 2 min power point presentation. The project manager is very young like all the London office, no one actually understand what they are talking about, very unprofessional and the office is shared with another company, plus the salary is below expectation for consultancy

Interview Questions

The London office does not have good clients portafolio, not sure about the future of alcimed in UK

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online - interviewed at Alcimed in February 2014.

We are meant to write one page cover letter after the first round before leaving. We had to do a presentation in front of a consultant and manager to show how is our communication skills. We had a one to one interview with a HR when he doesn't talk and just listen to you.

Interview Questions

I had better offer at that time

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online - interviewed at Alcimed in January 2014.

First round: Group interview with 8 in total. First everyone had to shortly introduce himself, then there was a moment for questions from us about the company. Then we got 3 or 4 slides of a case they had done, we had 5 min to read the slides and perform the presentation. We had to present max 5 min the slides and listen to eachother. Afterwards there was a private moment, when they only asked one question.

Interview Questions
    • After the interview they asked us each individual what we wanted to add to our motivation, which was a bit weird because we already explained in the beginning of the interview.   Answer Question
    I am admitted for the second round, an individual interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Alcimed in February 2013.

Was contacted by email to come to first interview. Did not have a telephone interview prior to this, which almost all of my fellow interviewees claimed to have had.

First interview was a group interview (Total of 5 people) where the manager of this branch as well as a project manager managed the group. It started off with a brief introduction of the firm and then the two interviewers briefly introduced themselves and then asked each of us to go in turn briefly introducing ourselves. They also informed us that if this days interview went well we would be called in for a second personal interview, and then finally if that went well we'd have to go to Paris to meet the CEO. Note: Their english wasn't that good and they didn't express themselves very well, so people asked them a lot of questions to clear things up. This didn't work out very well.

Following this they handed us each a few papers with slides (3) that we were to read for 5 minutes and then present for about 2 minutes. They did say to not focus too much on the actual data, but more on the presentation of the information.
    After this they asked us each to comment on which presentation we thought was best and why. This was a bit ridiculous and all the answers weren't that good because I don't think everyone focused too much on what the others were presenting to be honest.

Lastly they asked us in for individual 1 on 1 interviews that lasted about 2-3 minutes where I was asked what my motivations for the role were and if I had any questions.

I got called back for the second interview which was conducted one after the other by one of the project managers from the initial interview, as well as another (new) one. After waiting for about 30-40 minutes, the process then lasted about another hour an a half.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Alcimed in October 2012.

Applied after a campus introduction event because they seemed young, ambitious and somewhere that would provide a creative and engaging place to work.

I was wrong. First interview was a group event with very young manager/even younger director who presented the company with very little detail, handled our questions really poorly and looked frankly bored or out of their depth. I was uninspired and very disappointed as the girl at the campus event seemed engaging and bubbly. This was completely missing in the interviewers.

The offices were horrible, open plan shared spaces and really quiet with no atmosphere or sense of vibrancy.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Alcimed in November 2012.

I was called for a group interview with other 5 people for Consultant position entry level. The interview was a monologue of the person explaining why Alcimed is a good consulting company. After we had few time to ask questions. The second part of the interview was a presentation: they gave us 5 min to read, understand and present 4 slides of some jobs they have done (English was really poor so i hope for them it was not true). After this a 1 min recap of the cv with one of the interviewers.
    Next step would have been meeting again the interviewers before a proposition
    They seemed really unprofessional, the people did not know exactly the following process steps, it seemed they were there because they did not have anything else to do. They did not offer drink or food.

Interview Questions
    • Just the presentation with 5 min preparation   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alcimed.

1. Group interview: Talk about yourself for like 3-4 min.
    2. They give u around 10 slides and you have 5 min to read them and prepare a presentation.
    3. 1:1 Interview with the manager about yourself and your future goals.

Interview Questions
    • The presentation that you asked to do is quite too quick, not so much time to prepare and quite vague.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Alcimed in January 2011.

The interview process started with a phone interview. After this you get invited for a group round. It includes a company presentation, question session and presentation of yourself and a pre-made presentation. Second round consists of two 1:1 interviews with a small amount of case questions. It is an opportunity to meet project managers and director of the business unit. When all is completed a last interview is scheduled with one of the company directors. This one aims at identifying a good fit with the company and is informal. Overall not a usual job interview and more personal than other interviews. The presentation part can be hard if you do not cope well with the presentation you have to present.

Interview Questions

Do not fit in the company

Worked for Alcimed? Contribute to the Community!