Alcoa

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alcoa in March 2013.

Interview Details – Great phone call two days later.

Interview Question – Why Alcoa?   Answer Question

Torrance, CA

I interviewed at Alcoa in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very typical interview in June 2012 in office for Alcoa Fastening Systems for a business analyst internship. Typical behavioral questions, manager asks what your greatest weaknesses and strengths are, you have a basic knowledge of what the company does, what you are looking to do in the future. The company is searching for motivated individuals who are proactive in taking on tasks since management is usually very busy. They are just interested to see if you are a good fit for the company and if what you want to do in future is in line with the kind of business Alcoa Fastening System runs.

Interview Question – Why are you qualified for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Paid hourly depending on internship position.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Alcoa in November 2011.

Interview Details – I met individuals from a range of leadership positions with a range of years with Alcoa. This was a second round interview. Everyone I met was very positive and provided helpful information. All interviews were very short. It appeared that they where scoring these short conversations to be used to determine who to extend an offer to.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Worked for Alcoa? Contribute to the Community!