Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcoa
- Intern (11)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Management (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Procurement (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Senior Metallurgist (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Production Worker (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Maintenance Electrician (1)
- Supply Planner (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Mid Level Professional (1)
- Corporate Communication (1)
- EHS Intern (1)
- Local Support (1)
- Vice President Manufacturing Technology (1)
- Electro-chemistry/Electrowinning (1)
- Production General (1)
- Senior Instructional Design Specialist (1)
- Financial Analyst Rotational Program (1)
- Building Technician (1)
- IT Tester (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Alcoa (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.
A brief phone interview to schedule a interview in the following week or so. he told me about something that what they do, and then asked several basic questions about the resume, and the classic question tell me about yourself.
- basic questions and a a case, the case was what do you thing about the increasing number about the exports from china, should we concern about that? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Alcoa
Business Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Alcoa (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.
Great phone call two days later.
- Why Alcoa? Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at Alcoa (Torrance, CA) in June 2012.
Very typical interview in June 2012 in office for Alcoa Fastening Systems for a business analyst internship. Typical behavioral questions, manager asks what your greatest weaknesses and strengths are, you have a basic knowledge of what the company does, what you are looking to do in the future. The company is searching for motivated individuals who are proactive in taking on tasks since management is usually very busy. They are just interested to see if you are a good fit for the company and if what you want to do in future is in line with the kind of business Alcoa Fastening System runs.
- Why are you qualified for this job? Answer Question
Paid hourly depending on internship position.
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Alcoa (New York, NY) in November 2011.
I met individuals from a range of leadership positions with a range of years with Alcoa. This was a second round interview. Everyone I met was very positive and provided helpful information. All interviews were very short. It appeared that they where scoring these short conversations to be used to determine who to extend an offer to.
- Walk me through your resume. Answer Question