Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcoa
- Intern (11)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Management (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Procurement (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Senior Metallurgist (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Production Worker (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Maintenance Electrician (1)
- Supply Planner (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Mid Level Professional (1)
- Corporate Communication (1)
- EHS Intern (1)
- Local Support (1)
- Vice President Manufacturing Technology (1)
- Electro-chemistry/Electrowinning (1)
- Production General (1)
- Senior Instructional Design Specialist (1)
- Financial Analyst Rotational Program (1)
- Building Technician (1)
- IT Tester (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months – interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH).
Hired through a job recruitment company
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH) in July 2012.
First round- manager contacts you for initial phone interview, usual questions, once over resume.
if selected , you get to go onsite with 4 members one HR and 3 others you will be workng with. Takes nearly 1.5 months since the human resource team has great issues in placing interviews and cooridnation.
3 others- few may ask just related to the resume, in my case i got a replacement interviewers who had no clue they were interviewing an entry level candidate, bombarded me with a lot of IF's scenarios.
- Nothing that I didn't know of, scenario based questions how do you plan a production, what would you do if customer wants immediate delivery when the lead time was 2 weeks. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH) in June 2009.
Started with a general fit/interest interview. General interview with usual, walk me through you resume, can you relocate kind of questions/
Second round was about, how can I add value in the position. I surmise I did not have enough experience in union setting and hence did not get through.