Alcoa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Skilled Tradesmen Interview

Skilled Tradesmen
Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8+ months - interviewed at Alcoa.

Interview Details – Hired through a job recruitment company

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Alcoa in July 2012.

Interview Details – First round- manager contacts you for initial phone interview, usual questions, once over resume.
if selected , you get to go onsite with 4 members one HR and 3 others you will be workng with. Takes nearly 1.5 months since the human resource team has great issues in placing interviews and cooridnation.
HR-behavioral questions,
3 others- few may ask just related to the resume, in my case i got a replacement interviewers who had no clue they were interviewing an entry level candidate, bombarded me with a lot of IF's scenarios.

Interview Question – Nothing that I didn't know of, scenario based questions how do you plan a production, what would you do if customer wants immediate delivery when the lead time was 2 weeks.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Cleveland, OH

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alcoa in June 2009.

Interview Details – Started with a general fit/interest interview. General interview with usual, walk me through you resume, can you relocate kind of questions/

Second round was about, how can I add value in the position. I surmise I did not have enough experience in union setting and hence did not get through.

Interview Questions

Worked for Alcoa? Contribute to the Community!