Alcoa Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Skilled Tradesmen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months - interviewed at Alcoa.

Hired through a job recruitment company

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Alcoa in July 2012.

First round- manager contacts you for initial phone interview, usual questions, once over resume.
    if selected , you get to go onsite with 4 members one HR and 3 others you will be workng with. Takes nearly 1.5 months since the human resource team has great issues in placing interviews and cooridnation.
    HR-behavioral questions,
    3 others- few may ask just related to the resume, in my case i got a replacement interviewers who had no clue they were interviewing an entry level candidate, bombarded me with a lot of IF's scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that I didn't know of, scenario based questions how do you plan a production, what would you do if customer wants immediate delivery when the lead time was 2 weeks.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alcoa in June 2009.

Started with a general fit/interest interview. General interview with usual, walk me through you resume, can you relocate kind of questions/

Second round was about, how can I add value in the position. I surmise I did not have enough experience in union setting and hence did not get through.

Interview Questions

Worked for Alcoa? Contribute to the Community!