Alcoa Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

The interview was done over the phone. Several people from different departments were present. The personnel on the other end made me feel comfortable and asked good, pertinent questions. The experience overall was very good.

Other Interview Reviews for Alcoa

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Alcoa.

An application was filled out and I was called in for an interview. The two women who interviewed me were very judgemental and did not seem to want another female in the workplace making comments such as "You realize you're going to get dirty here, right?"

Interview Questions
    • "You realize you're going to get dirty here, right?"   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alcoa in November 2013.

I was interviewed at a career fair and the recruiters were very approachable. Within minutes I was set up for an interview. The interview was short and it was less of a structured interview and more of just a conversation of what my goals were and why I was interested in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alcoa.

I was contacted over the phone for an interview. Then had one interview in front of a panel of 4 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alcoa in March 2013.

I applied online. After a few months got an email to schedule a phone interview. Interviewed by the hiring manager and couple of engineers on the team. General behavioral questions with some technical questions. Was mostly an interactive and friendly conversation.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehall, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehall, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alcoa in March 2012.

1) Submit resume for review
    2) If selected, phone interview with 4 members of the site you will be working at. Usually one representative from HR and 3 members of the area you will be work at, including one manager.
    3) If selected for the position, complete preliminary information.
    4) Sign contract.
    5) Come to the plants' HR department to complete physical and drug test.
    6) If all goes well, manager of division will then brief you on you assignment and set a start date.

Interview Questions
    • What is the position you see your self at in 30 years from now?   View Answers (2)