Alcoa Management Interview Questions

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alcoa in May 2013.

Interview

one week after aplication i recieved a call for a phone interview. I had two interviewers, one was a lady who worked at HR. The other was a man who was probably an engineer. The lady asked me behavioral questions and after the man asked me all the technical question. They made feel really comfortable during interview. Goodluck!

Other Interview Reviews for Alcoa

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alcoa in June 2011.

Interview

On line system seemed to work OK. Pretty standard now for most large organizations. Not very personal. Interview process flowed OK with a dedicated contact. Pretty standard slate of questions and some to seek out specific examples of past situations....ie: tell me about a time where.......etc. Interviewer was friendly enough on phone...easy to talk to.

Interview Questions